ADD FIBONACCI COLORFUL LEVELS and NEGATIVE LEVELS from -261.80% to +261.80%

Created at 04 Aug 2017, 07:04
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

WhiteMouseFX

Joined 29.03.2017

ADD FIBONACCI COLORFUL LEVELS and NEGATIVE LEVELS from -261.80% to +261.80%
04 Aug 2017, 07:04

Hi guys,

These are my ideas to improve the Fibonacci tool:

(1) Include more Checkboxes for Negative Levels from -261.80% to +261.80. Who doesn't need a specific level just need to uncheck as it is now;

(2) Customised Colour for each level, with one checkbox which adjusts all levels to the same colour and undo the personalised chosen colours (just in case of a mess, it's easy to set one color again quickly);

(3) Include Positive and Negative levels: 27%, 188.60% and 200%.

For traders like me who are in love with Fibonacci tool, I believe these modifications would help:

(*) to have more organised charts using 01 FIB tool instead 02;
(*) to make charts neater and easily identify targets;
(*) to reduce time in chart analysis.

I (and very likely many other traders) hope to see these modifications soon.

If you like this idea, please vote for it using the link below so Spotware will implement.

http://vote.spotware.com/forums/229166-ideas-and-suggestions-for-ctrader-and-calgo/suggestions/20168290-fibonacci-negative-levels-261-80-to-261-80-w

Thanks in advance,
WhiteMouseFX

@WhiteMouseFX
Replies

Spotware
04 Aug 2017, 09:57

Dear WhiteMouseFX,

Thanks for taking the time to share your suggestions with us. We will forward your suggestions to the cTrader product team for consideration.

Best Regards,

cTrader Team

@Spotware

dsdadm
17 Aug 2017, 16:42

RE:

WhiteMouseFX said:

Hi guys,

These are my ideas to improve the Fibonacci tool:

(1) Include more Checkboxes for Negative Levels from -261.80% to +261.80. Who doesn't need a specific level just need to uncheck as it is now;

(2) Customised Colour for each level, with one checkbox which adjusts all levels to the same colour and undo the personalised chosen colours (just in case of a mess, it's easy to set one color again quickly);

(3) Include Positive and Negative levels: 27%, 188.60% and 200%.

For traders like me who are in love with Fibonacci tool, I believe these modifications would help:

(*) to have more organised charts using 01 FIB tool instead 02;
(*) to make charts neater and easily identify targets;
(*) to reduce time in chart analysis.

I (and very likely many other traders) hope to see these modifications soon.

If you like this idea, please vote for it using the link below so Spotware will implement.

http://vote.spotware.com/forums/229166-ideas-and-suggestions-for-ctrader-and-calgo/suggestions/20168290-fibonacci-negative-levels-261-80-to-261-80-w

Thanks in advance,
WhiteMouseFX

Is this kind of tool avaible . I need this kind of fibonnaci tool. And also each level shoul show the price...

@dsdadm

dsdadm
17 Aug 2017, 16:43

RE:

Spotware said:

Dear WhiteMouseFX,

Thanks for taking the time to share your suggestions with us. We will forward your suggestions to the cTrader product team for consideration.

Best Regards,

cTrader Team

Is this kind of tool avaible . I need this kind of fibonnaci tool. And also each level shoul show the price...

@dsdadm

Spotware
17 Aug 2017, 16:45

Dear dsdadm,

This tool is currently not available. We will inform you if it becomes available in the future.

Best Regards, 

cTrader Team

@Spotware

arabkiasari
30 Oct 2018, 06:27

it's needed indeed

thank for your attention to this topic

@arabkiasari