BUG Aggregated sort filter lost when internet conection is lost or cTrader restarted

Created at 04 Aug 2017, 06:45
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

WhiteMouseFX

Joined 29.03.2017

BUG Aggregated sort filter lost when internet conection is lost or cTrader restarted
04 Aug 2017, 06:45

Hi Guys,

I found a BUG in cTrader. When the Aggregated filter is on and using single or multiple sorting, such as Symbol, Direction, Entry Price etc, if the internet conection is lost and reconnects or cTrader is restarted, the sorting options are ignored and everything is sorted by the field Created (UTC ...). The filter options remain, but they are completely ignored. So it's necessary to click twice on one of the filters to work again, but only until the internet conection is lost again or cTrader is restarted, so the same issue persists.

In my opnion this resource is very useful, I just hope you guys from Support Team correct this bug asap because I always use Aggregated option to sort out my orders, so I can close everything with just one click.

Thanks for your time.

WhiteMouseFX.

@WhiteMouseFX
Replies

WhiteMouseFX
04 Aug 2017, 06:47

I hope the support team can address this bug properly and asap.

@WhiteMouseFX

Spotware
04 Aug 2017, 09:53

Dear WhiteMouseFX,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We have managed to reproduce the described behavior and we have reported it to the relevant product team. It should be resolved in one of the future releases of cTrader.

Best Regards,

cTrader Team

@Spotware

WhiteMouseFX
04 Aug 2017, 10:03

Dear cTrader Team,

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it.

@WhiteMouseFX

... Deleted by UFO ...