One Instrument Multiple Charts with different TF Linestudies do not show up

Created at 29 Jun 2017, 14:38
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
WO

wolfgangschmitz2

Joined 25.06.2017

One Instrument Multiple Charts with different TF Linestudies do not show up
29 Jun 2017, 14:38

Hello

appreciate your time reading this and helping me out on the following issue :

I wish to show one instrument ( ie EURUSD ) with multiple different lines and objects in different TF all at the same time on my screen .

For example I could recognise and mark therefore a rectangle in TF D1 of the EURUSD . I now want to view the chart not only in D1 but also in H4 simultaneously . Therefore , this is what I tried analog to Metatrader , I saved the chart in D1 in one template . Thank I ( assume that I ) opened this template in H4 and expact, the Rectangle now also would become visible there . This did not work .

Thank you for your support

Wolfgang @LoboTrader

@wolfgangschmitz2
Replies

Spotware
20 Jul 2017, 16:47

Dear wolfgangschmitz2,

Thanks for your post. Currently, we do not save line studies and objects in templates. However, we will forward this as a suggestion to the product team for consideration.

Best Regards,

cTrader Team

@Spotware

tardigradecontact@gmail.com
09 May 2018, 16:46

That will be nice update, making the same as other platforms.

@tardigradecontact@gmail.com

fladsonlima
28 Nov 2019, 03:39

RE:

Spotware said:

Dear wolfgangschmitz2,

Thanks for your post. Currently, we do not save line studies and objects in templates. However, we will forward this as a suggestion to the product team for consideration.

Best Regards,

cTrader Team

Is there any chance that this functionality will be implemented yet? As far as I know CTrader is the only trading platform that doesn't have object synchronization between timeframes yet :(

@fladsonlima

ccs189
03 Nov 2021, 05:39

any idea if this request is implemented ?

@ccs189

PanagiotisCharalampous
03 Nov 2021, 08:10

Hi ccs189,

You can duplicate charts (Right click on Chart > Duplicate) and change the timeframe or copy paste objects between charts (Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V).

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous