entry not executed

Created at 04 Jul 2013, 16:40
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
RE

remz

Joined 25.04.2013

entry not executed
04 Jul 2013, 16:40

Dear Support,

I clicked on the sell button when I got my signal, no reaction at all. Then I waited for the next close of the 5min candle, sell again (already not a prime entry point) and then the pop up window said something, that the order was not filled due to technical error. And it is not the first time it happened.

Apart of the quick trade settings, the fast execution was the reason I changed to C-trader from MT4. I really liked it on the demo, it was seemingly faster execution than on MT4. However today was not the first time I missed an opportunity because of this issue in the live account.

On your website under Fast Entry and Execution you say timing is everything and success depends on how fast we can fill orders. We agree on this and you can see why any problem with the execution costs a trader money. It is really annoying when you wait days for an excellent entry, just to see it is not executed. Please, try to solve this issue! Thank you!

Kind regards,

Remz

@remz
Replies

cAlgo_Fanatic
04 Jul 2013, 17:23

Hello,

In the settings make sure that you either set it to single click or double click and that you are using the appropriate action. As far as technical errors are concerned, this is usually due to invalid parameters set for either volume, take profit or stop loss, etc. Make sure that all settings are correct and let us know if the problem persists.
You may send us an email with information about your account and platform information as well as the symbol and approximate time you used for this trade attempt so that we can investigate this further.

@cAlgo_Fanatic

remz
04 Jul 2013, 17:40

RE:
cAlgo_Fanatic said:

Hello,

In the settings make sure that you either set it to single click or double click and that you are using the appropriate action. As far as technical errors are concerned, this is usually due to invalid parameters set for either volume, take profit or stop loss, etc. Make sure that all settings are correct and let us know if the problem persists.
You may send us an email with information about your account and platform information as well as the symbol and approximate time you used for this trade attempt so that we can investigate this further.

I use the same settings 9 times out of 10. If I change something, that is the SL value. And now for the first time I changed the volume, I used the drop down menu for choosing the value, so no typing error. And later it was filled with these settings, only it was not the entry I wanted, so no invalid parameters for sure. I will send you an email. Where should I send it? Thank you!

@remz

cAlgo_Fanatic
04 Jul 2013, 18:00

RE: RE:
remz said:
cAlgo_Fanatic said:

Hello,

I use the same settings 9 times out of 10. If I change something, that is the SL value. And now for the first time I changed the volume, I used the drop down menu for choosing the value, so no typing error. And later it was filled with these settings, only it was not the entry I wanted, so no invalid parameters for sure. I will send you an email. Where should I send it? Thank you!

Please send it to engage@spotware.com.

@cAlgo_Fanatic