Indicator highlights when moving mouse over it making it very difficult to use

Created at 29 May 2017, 08:28
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DS

dsobey

Joined 29.05.2017

Indicator highlights when moving mouse over it making it very difficult to use
29 May 2017, 08:28

Since a recent update in ctrader now when I hover my mouse over any moving average, horizontal line or trend line it highlights the indicator over the whole chart quite thickly and noticeably

For eg I am trying to draw a trendline and it is very difficult as any time my mouse passes over the moving averages they all light up making it very difficult to use

My chart is zoomed out on a black background and my candlesticks and moving averages are a dark shade. So its almost impossible to use and very distracting as the highlighted moving average is a brighter colour

If possible can the highlighting of moving averages when a mouse passes over it be turned off in the settings or at least allow a change of colour of the highlight so its not brighter than candlesticks

I don't know why it needs to highlight so boldly anyway  as it never used to. Usually if you put a moving average or a line on a chart you don't need to be adjusting the moving average or line every 5 mins.

Normally all you do is just put a moving average on a chart and leave it there and you don't meed to do anything else. There's no point to have it highlighting up

Previously if I wanted to change or delete a moving average I would just right click on the moving average and then change or delete it. It didn't have to highlight just because I moved my mouse over it

Please look at this as a priority I know it’s simple but has a great impact for me when using ctrader

Thanks

@dsobey
Replies

dsobey
29 May 2017, 08:33 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

I should have used a smaller picture

@dsobey

lec0456
03 Jun 2017, 21:31

I agree

@lec0456