Is there a way to add multiple orders?

Created at 04 Apr 2017, 18:40
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
ZA

zarathustra

Joined 18.01.2014

Is there a way to add multiple orders?
04 Apr 2017, 18:40

I always place the same orders. I dont want to do this again and again. Is there a way to do this with one click?

@zarathustra
Replies

kricka
05 Apr 2017, 00:49

Multiple orders

If you are placing market orders the Market Order 2.0 remembers your initial setting, even if you restart cTrader or reboot your computer. It is free to download and use with either demo or live accounts, check it out on this link: Market Order 2.0

@kricka

zarathustra
05 Apr 2017, 20:49

Thanks. If you could code the same things for pending orders that would be great.

@zarathustra

harry
07 Apr 2017, 10:38

can explain more?
hi zarathustra , please give real examples of what you would want the bot does
@harry

zarathustra
07 Apr 2017, 13:39 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

RE: can explain more?

harry said:

Hi Harry! I have a grid system. I dont want to enter the orders separately. A bot must do it for me . An example of pending orders.... 0.01 then 0.03 and then 0.05.

@zarathustra

harry
08 Apr 2017, 04:21 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

RE: RE: can explain more?

and how is the calculation for placing the pending orders? limit order? any trading session or time when to place? and the distance between orders? more details and examples is better

thanks

zarathustra said:

harry said:

Hi Harry! I have a grid system. I dont want to enter the orders separately. A bot must do it for me . An example of pending orders.... 0.01 then 0.03 and then 0.05.

@harry

zarathustra
07 Aug 2017, 23:33 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

RE: RE: RE: can explain more?

harry said:

and how is the calculation for placing the pending orders? limit order? any trading session or time when to place? and the distance between orders? more details and examples is better

thanks

zarathustra said:

harry said:

Hello again. I dont need other things except adjustable pip intervals (distance between orders) and adjustable position sizes. no tp, no trading sessions. It is easy.

@zarathustra

zarathustra
07 Aug 2017, 23:37

This bot almost the same i want . But it doesnt let users to change position sizes. Maybe this one helps you understanding what i meant.

http://www.calgocbots.com/cbots/buy-limit-order

@zarathustra