Autochartist for cTrader was cancelled?

Created at 19 Feb 2017, 00:54
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
BE

beto_gauer

Joined 19.02.2017

Autochartist for cTrader was cancelled?
19 Feb 2017, 00:54

Hey ther fellow traders!!

Recently I discovered Autochartist and fell in love with it! lol

The same thing is true for cTrader, I just can´t even go back to MT4 now, so crummy.

Then I read this:

http://www.spotware.com/about/news-updates/spotware-systems-integrates-autochartist-with-its-ctrader-suite/666

But It seems that no more news about it ever came out!!

One can only pray for this come true, then cTrader will be the Ultimate trading platform!!

So, have this project been cancelled? Still in the works?? Will at least be added as an indicator?

Thanks

@beto_gauer
Replies

Spotware
20 Feb 2017, 10:40

Hi beto_gauer,

Autochartist is already integrated with cTrader but it is offered as an additional feature. In order for you to see Autochartist in cTrader you will need to ask from your broker to add it in his cTrader offering.

Thanks

@Spotware

brianchan661
20 Feb 2017, 13:42

Which brokers provide this function?

@brianchan661

Spotware
20 Feb 2017, 14:38

Hi brianchan661,

Unfortunately we cannot upsell broker features to traders therefore we cannot disclose which brokers have this feature and which not. Nevertheless here is a list with our featured brokes that you can contact and ask them http://www.spotware.com/partners/featured-brokers 

@Spotware

luizalbukerke
21 Mar 2017, 17:58

RE:

Spotware said:

Hi beto_gauer,

Autochartist is already integrated with cTrader but it is offered as an additional feature. In order for you to see Autochartist in cTrader you will need to ask from your broker to add it in his cTrader offering.

Thanks

Hi, I spoke with my broker about the autochartist feature and they told me to speak to you guys instead. He says this is a feature you guys can enable. The funny thing is, when I open cTrader without any broker credentials, the autochartists is available. As soon as I signin to my broker, the autochartist feature is gone. Please help!

@luizalbukerke

rmssf
22 Mar 2017, 14:00

RE: RE:

luizalbukerke said:

Spotware said:

Hi beto_gauer,

Thanks

Hi, I spoke with my broker about the autochartist feature and they told me to speak to you guys instead. He says this is a feature you guys can enable. The funny thing is, when I open cTrader without any broker credentials, the autochartists is available. As soon as I signin to my broker, the autochartist feature is gone. Please help!

Autochartist is a comercial product. I believe it is your broker who is responsible for purchasing the licence.

I have tried the autochartist feature in cTrader demo some time ago but at the time it seemed to have very poor integration and functionality.

@rmssf

mparama
03 Jul 2017, 05:19

AutoChartist from Spotware

You can dowload Ctrader direcly from Spotware and there you find autochartist.....! and apply it on your live broker account...

@mparama

mparama
03 Jul 2017, 05:20

I mean you can apply the signal..

@mparama