Workspace, error cHub..

Created at 18 Feb 2017, 19:57
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
AD

AddaBec

Joined 18.02.2017

Workspace, error cHub..
18 Feb 2017, 19:57

This last 30 days have been a headache for me.. first i lost my biggest workspace.. it said some kind of strange message
"Needs the newest cTrader to load workspace" , i could load any other workspace, but not just that one..

I had a back copy of that workspace, so i continued my work.. 

Now suddenly, all the workspaces that matter to me stopped working?! cant load.. says "error connecting to cHub"
I´ve tried different from different brokers cTrader. still the same..
I can load some workspaces, but the ones with more work in them i cant?! 
Its like suddenly workspace storage got deducted and none of my workspace with many charts fib lines etc wont load?!

This is really frustrating.

@AddaBec
Replies

Spotware
21 Feb 2017, 16:18

RE: More info

Hello vladoslbrod,

Thanks for reporting this. We have some questions.

vladoslbrod said:

This last 30 days have been a headache for me.. first i lost my biggest workspace.. it said some kind of strange message
"Needs the newest cTrader to load workspace" , i could load any other workspace, but not just that one..

Was this resolved after you updated? 

Now suddenly, all the workspaces that matter to me stopped working?! cant load.. says "error connecting to cHub"
I´ve tried different from different brokers cTrader. still the same..

It seems like this was a temporary issue and should not have caused permanent deletion to your workspaces. Please confirm? 

I can load some workspaces, but the ones with more work in them i cant?! 
Its like suddenly workspace storage got deducted and none of my workspace with many charts fib lines etc wont load?!

It is possible that the ones that you were able to access were stored locally on your machine, the ones you were not able to access were likely stored in the cloud and unavailable because of the temporary issue.

Please confirm so we know how to proceed. 

Many thanks,

cTrader Team.

@Spotware