Demo account

Created at 19 Jan 2017, 17:53
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
FA

fab.sam

Joined 19.01.2017

Demo account
19 Jan 2017, 17:53

Hi! This is my first post.

I really like ctrader since it uses c# for algo trading but i can't link any of my demo account (both perpperstone and fxpro) to ctrades. When i login using my ctrader id i only see the spotware demo account and i can't add a new trader account or just the application tells me that the account doesnn't exixt.

Please help me

@fab.sam
Replies

kricka
19 Jan 2017, 18:20

One way for you to try is to register a new demo account at the broker of choice with your login and username. Make a new demo account within the client area of the broker. To link the new demo account then with cTrader ID should work just fine. Have not had any problems with that. If that does not work try to delete the installed instances of cTrader and install it with a fresh installation on your computer.

@kricka

fab.sam
19 Jan 2017, 20:16 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

Thanks for the reply.

I have at least 3 different fxpro demo account starting with 99** but the login button remain greyed so i can't login (see the picture below)

OK. Now the pepperstone account works since i've downloaded the client from the pepperstone site and it's got a new icon (it's called pepperstone ctrader) and the account is now linked. So i suppose i should get a fxpro ctrader for the other demo account.

I didn't now it was so complicated.

@fab.sam

Spotware
30 Jan 2017, 12:12

Hello.

Each broker has their own cTrader and the account number and login is respective to that. There is not one universal cTrader for all brokers. Sorry you found this process complicated. 

Many thanks. 

@Spotware

jamsheer01
14 Sep 2024, 12:00 ( Updated at: 14 Sep 2024, 12:32 )

RE: Demo account

Spotware said: 

Hello.

Each broker has their own cTrader and the account number and login is respective to that. There is not one universal cTrader for all brokers. Sorry you found this process complicated. 

Many thanks. 

I have the same issue when i started with second broker and cant able to login. 

@jamsheer01

PanagiotisCharalampous
14 Sep 2024, 12:38

RE: RE: Demo account

jamsheer01 said: 

Spotware said: 

Hello.

Many thanks. 

I have the same issue when i started with second broker and cant able to login. 

Hi there,

This is a 8 years old thread and the content is irrelevant the latest version. Please create a separate thread and explain your problem clearly.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous