cTrader not responding when currency pair information icon is clicked

Created at 30 Oct 2016, 17:11
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
SW

sweetman_dave

Joined 03.11.2015

cTrader not responding when currency pair information icon is clicked
30 Oct 2016, 17:11

When I click on the information icon in the symbols tab to get information on the currency pair, the information box pops up but when I try to scroll down on the information box the platform stops responding.  The only way to resume is to close the platform and open it again.  I tried a clean install of both cAlgo and cTrader but the problem persists.

@sweetman_dave
Replies

sweetman_dave
15 Nov 2016, 08:58

any suggestions

Hello Spotware,

Care to offer any suggestions?

@sweetman_dave

YuriiZelinskyi
21 Nov 2016, 12:43

cTrader not responding when using symbol information tab

This only happens when a trader has a lot of closed positions on given currency pair (symbol) in account history.

Platform stops responding while trying to list all those trades.

Putting history of closed positions into the symbol info tab was a major mistake of developers in my opinion.

@YuriiZelinskyi

sweetman_dave
21 Nov 2016, 13:06

Thanks for the info Yuri.  It would be nice if Spotware could be more open about the known issues. 

@sweetman_dave

Spotware
21 Nov 2016, 17:27

Hello, 

This could be a cause for the application crashing. The window requests deals for the last month, it would be interesting to know the quantity of deals you have for that time period. Based on that we will consider reducing that period. Thanks for using our forum to make us aware of any possible issue. 

Thanks,

cTrader Team

@Spotware

sweetman_dave
22 Nov 2016, 03:12

Hi cTrader Team,

380 deals in the previous 30 days.  Thank you.

@sweetman_dave