How to make all trade to be in lots and not on there original unit measure (e.g. gold in lost and not in Oz)

Created at 03 Oct 2016, 22:25
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
FJ

FJDJ

Joined 03.10.2016

How to make all trade to be in lots and not on there original unit measure (e.g. gold in lost and not in Oz)
03 Oct 2016, 22:25

How to make all trade to be in lots and not on there original unit measure (e.g. gold in lost and not in Oz).

Ctrader had the option to change all assets to lots but now in the updated version i do not find the option.

@FJDJ
Replies

FJDJ
09 Oct 2016, 13:26

RE:

Hi, Any body knows? in the Ctrader Mobile platform you have the option but on the PC platform i do not find it  FJDJ said:

How to make all trade to be in lots and not on there original unit measure (e.g. gold in lost and not in Oz).

Ctrader had the option to change all assets to lots but now in the updated version i do not find the option.

@FJDJ

Spotware
10 Oct 2016, 12:47 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

Hello,

You can find the option to change the measurement to the right of any asset class category title, if you click the Cog icon you will see the option to choose between Lots and Units. See the image below:

Regards,

cTrader Team

@Spotware