This app cant run on your PC?

Created at 24 Aug 2016, 17:55
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
A9

a9mtr

Joined 24.08.2016

This app cant run on your PC?
24 Aug 2016, 17:55

Hey all,

I didnt know where to put this but hopefully someone can help me with this issue. 

Running on Windows 10 home 64 bit. 

Cant install any bots or indicators from CTDN. I get the message "this app cant run on your PC" when trying to open anyone of them. 

I tried a lot of workarounds with no solution yet. 

Anyone have some ideas? 

Thx. 

@a9mtr
Replies

... Deleted by UFO ...

a9mtr
24 Aug 2016, 18:56

I have the calgo trader.. But why are you telling me i need that? Cant see how it should fix the issue :) 

@a9mtr

a9mtr
24 Aug 2016, 18:58

RE:

a9mtr said:

I have the calgo trader.. But why are you telling me i need that? Cant see how it should fix the issue :) 

I misread you message. I have Ctrader of course and also calgo. Thats not a part of the problem at all.

Thx anyways. 

@a9mtr

... Deleted by UFO ...

a9mtr
24 Aug 2016, 19:01

Yes everything else works. I just cant open the .ALGO files when downloading an indicator or a cBot. 

@a9mtr

... Deleted by UFO ...

a9mtr
24 Aug 2016, 19:16

Bro it worked ! Thx man.. :) 

So im using ctrader, but i put the files in the folders you said. It still shows up in my ctrader platform.. cAlgo i mainly used for creating stuff right? 

@a9mtr

... Deleted by UFO ...

a9mtr
24 Aug 2016, 19:32

Do you have fb? If so can i add you? You can mail me the info @ sebastianhansens@gmail.com i have a few questions if its not to much of a problem for you.

@a9mtr

kricka
24 Aug 2016, 23:07

Free cBots

a9mtr,

try the free cBots from RMMRobot.com, they should install correctly to your robot folder under cAlgo and show up as well in cTrader. If not, do what lucian suggested, just copy it and paste the cBot in your robot folder.

@kricka

ChristopherSlater4181
30 Jul 2020, 16:11

RE:

interesting

@ChristopherSlater4181

... Deleted by UFO ...

... Deleted by UFO ...

... Deleted by UFO ...