Candle chart

Created at 27 Jun 2024, 08:19
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

evanperry99

Joined 05.03.2024

Candle chart
27 Jun 2024, 08:19

Every time I come off the app or change timeframes it will skip and delete the candles, I can see up to 7:58 and then it will blank to the time I come back on the chart no candles in between 

@evanperry99
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
27 Jun 2024, 12:18

Hi there,

Can you record a video demonstrating this happening?

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

evanperry99
27 Jun 2024, 13:03 ( Updated at: 28 Jun 2024, 07:01 )

Chart candles

The photo shows, the red line where price is currently, at the bottom is 8am no candles shown in between the times and price looks like it has just jumped, when I come off the app the only candles that save are before 8am nothing else 

@evanperry99

faheem.noori
27 Jun 2024, 13:39 ( Updated at: 28 Jun 2024, 10:15 )

CANDLE DELETING & CTRADER NOT LOADING

For some reason, data keeps deleting & Ctrader has now stopped loading. I've tried refreshing and uninstalling then reinstalling Ctrader but no difference.

@faheem.noori

PanagiotisCharalampous
28 Jun 2024, 07:02

Hi all,

This issue is currently under investigation.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

evanperry99
28 Jun 2024, 12:00

RE: Candle chart

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi all,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Mine is now working by the looks of it, there are gaps between 2am - 6am potentially when it was being fixed, however after that and now  it is clean 

@evanperry99

evanperry99
28 Jun 2024, 12:42

RE: RE: Candle chart

evanperry99 said: 

Hi all,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Mine is now working by the looks of it, there are gaps between 2am - 6am potentially when it was being fixed, however after that and now  it is clean 

not sure whether it’s due to news, but mine has started doing the same thing again, showing gaps, and 15min down to 1min is not saving candles on my chart if I come off the chart 

@evanperry99

PanagiotisCharalampous
29 Jun 2024, 08:34

RE: RE: RE: Candle chart

evanperry99 said: 

evanperry99 said: 

Hi all,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

not sure whether it’s due to news, but mine has started doing the same thing again, showing gaps, and 15min down to 1min is not saving candles on my chart if I come off the chart 

Can you check now?

@PanagiotisCharalampous