how do you start and stop calgo on mobile? it says we we can now do it, but after turning on the bot in Cloud, i dont see the option in mobile.

Created at 18 May 2024, 09:30
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
TH

thetrendbott

Joined 19.03.2023

how do you start and stop calgo on mobile? it says we we can now do it, but after turning on the bot in Cloud, i dont see the option in mobile.
18 May 2024, 09:30

@thetrendbott
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
20 May 2024, 05:56

Hi there,

If you go to the Algo tab in your mobile application, you should be able to see all your algos and start them.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

thetrendbott
20 May 2024, 09:55 ( Updated at: 21 May 2024, 05:34 )

RE: how do you start and stop calgo on mobile? it says we we can now do it, but after turning on the bot in Cloud, i dont see the option in mobile.

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

If you go to the Algo tab in your mobile application, you should be able to see all your algos and start them.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

i have downloaded the latest app but I don’t see it 

@thetrendbott

PanagiotisCharalampous
21 May 2024, 05:53

RE: RE: how do you start and stop calgo on mobile? it says we we can now do it, but after turning on the bot in Cloud, i dont see the option in mobile.

thetrendbott said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hi there,

It's here

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

ncel01
21 May 2024, 07:02

RE: RE: RE: how do you start and stop calgo on mobile? it says we we can now do it, but after turning on the bot in Cloud, i dont see the option in mobile.

thetrendbott said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hi there,

It's here

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hello,

I don't see this available on cTrader Android. v5.0.54493

@ncel01

thetrendbott
21 May 2024, 08:10

RE: RE: RE: RE: how do you start and stop calgo on mobile? it says we we can now do it, but after turning on the bot in Cloud, i dont see the option in mobile.

ncel01 said: 

thetrendbott said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hi there,

It's here

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hello,

I don't see this available on cTrader Android. v5.0.54493

I don’t see it, this is the latest version of the app 

@thetrendbott

Best.Algo.Trader
21 May 2024, 08:22

Same with me, no Algo on my Mobile App on iPhone

I have an Algo running in the cloud and when using my mobile app for the same account I don't see the Algo icon in the lower bar. App version 5.0.54493

@Best.Algo.Trader

PanagiotisCharalampous
21 May 2024, 09:01

RE: Same with me, no Algo on my Mobile App on iPhone

Kaspricci said: 

I have an Algo running in the cloud and when using my mobile app for the same account I don't see the Algo icon in the lower bar. App version 5.0.54493

Make sure your algos have been synchronized to the cloud and that you are using a Spotware account. This option is only available for Spotware demo accounts at the moment.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

PanagiotisCharalampous
21 May 2024, 09:01

RE: Same with me, no Algo on my Mobile App on iPhone

Kaspricci said: 

Make sure your algos have been synchronized to the cloud and that you are using a Spotware account. This option is only available for Spotware demo accounts at the moment.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Best.Algo.Trader
21 May 2024, 11:50

RE: RE: Same with me, no Algo on my Mobile App on iPhone

Kaspricci said: 

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Ok. Understood. I am using a live account from FP markets. So it won’t work for this account. What a pity. 

@Best.Algo.Trader

PanagiotisCharalampous
21 May 2024, 12:39

RE: RE: RE: Same with me, no Algo on my Mobile App on iPhone

Kaspricci said: 

Kaspricci said: 

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Ok. Understood. I am using a live account from FP markets. So it won’t work for this account. What a pity. 

Hi there,

If you use a Spotware on the application you will see the Algo option. Then when you start the cBot, you will be able to select which account the cBot needs to run on.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous