Cannot open copy strategies anymore on mobile devices (iPhone / iPad) after latest update

Created at 17 May 2024, 07:20
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

Best.Algo.Trader

Joined 24.05.2023

Cannot open copy strategies anymore on mobile devices (iPhone / iPad) after latest update
17 May 2024, 07:20

After the latest update yesterday I cannot open the copy strategies anymore. It just shows a turning circle for ever. 

Same with the investor link of my strategies. When opening in a browser (Safari) the base HTML page is loaded but no data. Just turning circles. 

@Best.Algo.Trader
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
17 May 2024, 07:51

Hi there,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Please send us some troubleshooting information the next time this happens by tapping seven times on the logo inside the main menu. Please paste a link to this discussion inside the text box before you submit it.

Best regards,

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Best.Algo.Trader
17 May 2024, 10:52 ( Updated at: 17 May 2024, 10:56 )

RE: Cannot open copy strategies anymore on mobile devices (iPhone / iPad) after latest update

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Please send us some troubleshooting information the next time this happens by tapping seven times on the logo inside the main menu. Please paste a link to this discussion inside the text box before you submit it.

Best regards,

Hi. I tapped 7 times on the logo and was asked to submit the information. I did. But there was not text field to enter the link of this discussion. Same for iPad. 

@Best.Algo.Trader

PanagiotisCharalampous
17 May 2024, 11:46

RE: RE: Cannot open copy strategies anymore on mobile devices (iPhone / iPad) after latest update

Kaspricci said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Hi. I tapped 7 times on the logo and was asked to submit the information. I did. But there was not text field to enter the link of this discussion. Same for iPad. 

Hi there,

Can you please provide us an approximate time when you sent the troubleshooting?

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Best.Algo.Trader
17 May 2024, 11:50 ( Updated at: 17 May 2024, 11:52 )

RE: RE: RE: Cannot open copy strategies anymore on mobile devices (iPhone / iPad) after latest update

Kaspricci said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Hi there,

Can you please provide us an approximate time when you sent the troubleshooting?

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Just did it again right now on my iPhone (13:49 UTC+2)

Looks like this for ever…

@Best.Algo.Trader

Best.Algo.Trader
22 May 2024, 09:39

RE: RE: RE: RE: Cannot open copy strategies anymore on mobile devices (iPhone / iPad) after latest update

Kaspricci said: 

Kaspricci said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Any update on this topic? 

@Best.Algo.Trader

PanagiotisCharalampous
22 May 2024, 11:14

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Cannot open copy strategies anymore on mobile devices (iPhone / iPad) after latest update

Kaspricci said: 

Kaspricci said: 

Kaspricci said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hi there,

We are looking into this. Can you please let us know with which brokers you have accounts with?

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Best.Algo.Trader
22 May 2024, 11:41

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Cannot open copy strategies anymore on mobile devices (iPhone / iPad) after latest update

Kaspricci said: 

Kaspricci said: 

Kaspricci said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hi there,

We are looking into this. Can you please let us know with which brokers you have accounts with?

Best regards,

Panagiotis

I am using FPmarkets accounts. For the same broker accounts I can see the copy strategies in cTrader Web and Desktop. Only Mobile doesn't work.

I had an instant funding demo account as well. But this is no longer in use. 

@Best.Algo.Trader

Best.Algo.Trader
22 May 2024, 19:39

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Cannot open copy strategies anymore on mobile devices (iPhone / iPad) after latest update

Kaspricci said: 

Kaspricci said: 

Kaspricci said: 

Kaspricci said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

I am using FPmarkets accounts. For the same broker accounts I can see the copy strategies in cTrader Web and Desktop. Only Mobile doesn't work.

I had an instant funding demo account as well. But this is no longer in use. 

Looks like the issue has been solved. Thx 

@Best.Algo.Trader