Push notifications not working

Created at 22 Feb 2024, 12:58
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MO

MobileTrader

Joined 20.02.2024

Push notifications not working
22 Feb 2024, 12:58

Hello, I'm not getting any push notifications on cTrader for android using Fusion Markets broker.

I have push notifications enabled in the profile settings, granted notification permissions to the app, disabled battery optimizations, have tried clearing cache and data, reinstalling, installing in different devices, closing all other session back and forth and nothing.

I managed to get notifications with an older device, some days later I removed and reinstalled cTrader on the same device and push notifications not coming…

In my current device push notifications work flawlessly for other apps like TradingView but still nothing with cTrader.

Please check if there's some problem server side, thank you!

@MobileTrader
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
23 Feb 2024, 06:58

Hi there,

There is a known issue with the specific broker's android application. We are working on a solution. In the meanwhile, you can use the cross broker application instead.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

MobileTrader
23 Feb 2024, 17:30 ( Updated at: 24 Feb 2024, 07:36 )

RE: Push notifications not working

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

There is a known issue with the specific broker's android application. We are working on a solution. In the meanwhile, you can use the cross broker application instead.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Notifications work fine with the cross broker app and now also with Fusion Markets app.

Thank you very much!

@MobileTrader

MobileTrader
06 Sep 2024, 13:06

Hello,

I have the same issue again, I'm not receiving notification. Using ctrader crossbroker app for android.

Can you please check?

Thank you!

@MobileTrader

PanagiotisCharalampous
09 Sep 2024, 05:53

RE: Push notifications not working

MobileTrader said: 

Hello,

I have the same issue again, I'm not receiving notification. Using ctrader crossbroker app for android.

Can you please check?

Thank you!

Hi there,

Please let me know if you still experience this issue after the weekend's update.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous