1 minute to connect in ctrader app

Created at 02 May 2023, 00:16
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

guido

Joined 02.05.2023

1 minute to connect in ctrader app
02 May 2023, 00:16

Please... I have a slow connection problem with Ctrader... When opening the mobile application, the message connecting appears, and it takes almost 1 minute to connect... Is this normal? Is there anything I can do in the configuration to resolve or improve this connection speed in the app?

@guido
Replies

Spotware
02 May 2023, 10:00

Dear trader,

Can you please let us know which version of the application you are using and who is your broker?

Best regards,

cTrader Team

@Spotware

guido
02 May 2023, 16:35

RE:

​​​Hello, my broker is IC Markets, I installed two versions.. The normal ctrader version, and the Ctrader version from ic markets, follow the versions:

Ctrader Version: 4.7.54401

IC Markets Version: 4.6.54390

Spotware said:

Dear trader,

Can you please let us know which version of the application you are using and who is your broker?

Best regards,

cTrader Team

@guido

Spotware
03 May 2023, 09:06

Dear trader,

Thank you. In which version does this issue happen?

Best regards,

cTrader Team

@Spotware

guido
03 May 2023, 15:35

RE:

The problem happens in both versions: Ctrader Version: 4.7.54401, and IC Markets Version: 4.6.54390, with greater frequency and delay in the ic markets version. and atr, when I close the application and open it again, the bands are gone.. I have to select their color again to reappear, and the atr disappears the graphic and I have to remove and insert it again.

Spotware said:

Dear trader,

Thank you. In which version does this issue happen?

Best regards,

cTrader Team

@guido

Spotware
04 May 2023, 10:40

Dear trader,

Can you please send us troubleshooting information from both applications? To do so, just tap seven times on the logo inside the main menu of each application.

Best regards,

cTrader Team

@Spotware

guido
04 May 2023, 18:19

RE:

Ok.. I sent it.. It seems to be connecting faster.. But oscillating.. Sometimes it connects quickly.. Sometimes it takes a while.. And it's not the connection. The main problem that occurs now is that the lines of the bolinger indicator disappear.. And I have to select the color of the bands again for them to appear.. The atr indicator also disappears and I have to insert it again.

said:

Dear trader,

Can you please send us troubleshooting information from both applications? To do so, just tap seven times on the logo inside the main menu of each application.

Best regards,

cTrader Team

@guido