cTrader Mobile cannot connect after 4.7 update

Created at 28 Apr 2023, 20:41
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

yaqeenmnoor

Joined 15.11.2016

cTrader Mobile cannot connect after 4.7 update
28 Apr 2023, 20:41

I would like to report and ask for help to the cTrader team, especially cTrader mobile. After I updated cTrader mobile to version 4.7, my cTrader cannot connect as usual, and only spins around (connecting...) This happens on cTrader android/iOS. and on older versions of cTrader it can still be accessed as usual. Please fix this connection problem, this is very disturbing to our trading, I live in Indonesia. I have tried all the internet providers available, but the results are the same.
Thank You

Version 4.7 & Old version

New Version 4.7Old version

cTrader Mobile
@yaqeenmnoor
Replies

guido
02 May 2023, 00:30

I'm going through the same problem.. It keeps connecting for almost 1 minute.. That's too bad.

@guido

rlagod.trader
29 Sep 2023, 15:40 ( Updated at: 29 Sep 2023, 19:08 )

Same problem with 4.8.54452 in a Samsung SM-T970

@rlagod.trader

4ntonysuwarno
01 Feb 2024, 03:10 ( Updated at: 01 Feb 2024, 06:35 )

Same Here

I'm also from Indonesia and faced the same problem.

I had this problem a week before on the last weeks on january 2024, don't remember the exact date. But the day after, the app worked just fine so I thiught it was just a little glitch hiccup.

but a few days ago starting 29th january 2024, the same problem occured and to this day it still in this state. I tried on Ctrader desktop version and  Ctrader on web browser but all are the same, just keep trying to connect but failed.

I reached out to my broker, MPFUNDS, but they are also helpless (or should I say useless) even after I complained and gave evidence a few times. 

@4ntonysuwarno

PanagiotisCharalampous
01 Feb 2024, 06:56

RE: Same Here

4ntonysuwarno said: 

I'm also from Indonesia and faced the same problem.

I had this problem a week before on the last weeks on january 2024, don't remember the exact date. But the day after, the app worked just fine so I thiught it was just a little glitch hiccup.

but a few days ago starting 29th january 2024, the same problem occured and to this day it still in this state. I tried on Ctrader desktop version and  Ctrader on web browser but all are the same, just keep trying to connect but failed.

I reached out to my broker, MPFUNDS, but they are also helpless (or should I say useless) even after I complained and gave evidence a few times. 

Hi there,

It seems that the platform is blocked in Indonesia. There is not much the platform can do in this case.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous