Please, make some minor improvements to iOS app - make it useable

Created at 03 Oct 2022, 16:25
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MA

markbfx

Joined 28.09.2022

Please, make some minor improvements to iOS app - make it useable
03 Oct 2022, 16:25

Please make at least the following improvements to your iOS app. As I really want to use the cTrader in the future instead of the mt platform. 

I love cTrader but it needs some minor improvements, also a bit buggy at this time (I mean the charts, disappearing bottom menu,)

- make a dedicated button on the bottom for the charts view with a scrolling label on the charts for a quick symbol change

- chart zooming is buggy, please fix it. Just look at the Tradingview app, how is it working when it comes to zooming. Also, add a horizontal scroll on the right scale. 

- make a quick hop on a chart button under the pending orders, as I can not see the charts from the orders section. (like mt5 does)

- allow users to use custom chart colors (background, candles, wicks, etc...) 

- adding a custom notification sound would be awesome (like mt5 does again. as the default iOS notification sound is the default for every app until the developers implement a feature for users to be able to change it) 

- watchlist symbols are way too big, please minimize them.

- multiple TP levels would be a nice option to have 

@markbfx