Ipad Pro (M1) working very very slow

Created at 04 Mar 2022, 13:16
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
ST

SteadyTrader

Joined 04.03.2022

Ipad Pro (M1) working very very slow
04 Mar 2022, 13:16

Hello,

what is the reason that application for Ipad Pro is working so slow? I have huge problems to change TP/SL as well as chart scaling.

I afraid to put orders on Ipad when I scalp on M5 timeframe - its horrible !!!

The same application for Iphone 11 works fine.

@SteadyTrader
Replies

agastya.alfath
16 Sep 2022, 17:23

I have the same problem in iPhone XR

I posted the same problem on the iOS review page and the dev did respond, saying that the issue is being investigated by the product team and the fix will be released soon.
Any ETA on this matter? This makes the iOS app to be completely unusable for me.

Thanks.

@agastya.alfath

PanagiotisCharalampous
19 Sep 2022, 11:09

Hi agastya.alfath,

We are not aware of any issues at the moment. Can you please send us some troubleshooting (Tap seven times on the logo inside the main menu)?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous

agastya.alfath
19 Sep 2022, 11:47 ( Updated at: 19 Sep 2022, 11:48 )

RE:

Hi Panagiotis,

Thank you for the reply.

Here's the problem that I was talking about: 

Everytime I adjust the TP/SL of an existing position, the 4 tabs below would disappear and there’s no feasible way to restore them. The “Protection” page would also show invalid SL. This bug practically makes the app to become unusable for me. A workaround does exist but it reduces the usability of the app even further: to prevent the bug from messing up the UI, adjust the SL/TP of any existing positions using “Watchlist” menu instead of “Positions” menu. I hope the dev can fix the annoying bug soon!

The problem exists in both native Spotware's cTrader iOS app as well as broker specific's cTrader iOS app (I tried FTMO and BluFX cTrader).

I just sent troubleshooting a minute ago, hope it is helpful.

I can send screenshots and screen recording if you wish.

Thank you.

Agastya

@agastya.alfath