iOS App Change chart colours

Created at 26 Sep 2020, 19:14
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MA

markyandrew

Joined 10.07.2020

iOS App Change chart colours
26 Sep 2020, 19:14

Hi,

In this day and age I must say I’m shocked at how you make it so damn hard to contact, ask questions and get a response. My guess is you won’t respond to this, despite it being the only way you allow communication! My question is how do you change chart colours on the iOS app? I can’t find anything in settings. Surely this should be one of the most fundamental and basic features?? I look forward to your answer. Thanks 

@markyandrew
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
28 Sep 2020, 08:38

Hi markyandrew,

I am not sure how did you end up with so inaccurate conclusions but we do respond to almost all threads addressed to us in this forum and through our Telegram group. Regarding your question, this feature is not available at the moment.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

markyandrew
28 Sep 2020, 15:47

RE:

Hi Panagiotis

i appreciate your reply, thank you. Although it’s a shame to hear that the feature doesn’t exist, it’s such a basic and very useful feature for those using the app. Please can you’re team consider this request for future updates as I’m sure it is something so many of your users would find very helpful. I was also not aware of the telegram group, so will join for future conversations. Thanks

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi markyandrew,

I am not sure how did you end up with so inaccurate conclusions but we do respond to almost all threads addressed to us in this forum and through our Telegram group. Regarding your question, this feature is not available at the moment.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@markyandrew

PanagiotisCharalampous
28 Sep 2020, 15:54

Hi markyandrew,

It's in our backlog for future updates but we have not finalized the version in which it will be included yet.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

edilsonpaca7
04 Oct 2020, 09:41

RE:

markyandrew said:

Hi,

In this day and age I must say I’m shocked at how you make it so damn hard to contact, ask questions and get a response. My guess is you won’t respond to this, despite it being the only way you allow communication! My question is how do you change chart colours on the iOS app? I can’t find anything in settings. Surely this should be one of the most fundamental and basic features?? I look forward to your answer. Thanks 

Yup, they respond but I agree with you. I would like to change colors too.

@edilsonpaca7

... Deleted by UFO ...

Marionaustin1976
30 Oct 2020, 07:25

You can change the look of any data series in a chart to differentiate it from other series. For bar charts, for example, you can fill the bars in each series with a different colour or a colour gradient, apply a different outline (stroke) style and more. For scatter charts, you can change the symbol that represents each point and add connection lines between the points.

... Deleted by UFO ...