iPhone app crashing and won’t open/let me in!

Created at 10 Jul 2020, 10:47
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MA

markyandrew

Joined 10.07.2020

iPhone app crashing and won’t open/let me in!
10 Jul 2020, 10:47

Hi, seems the support level is poor...your email doesn’t reply to Support queries apparently so this seems the only route....not great.

I’ve recently made the jump from MT4 app to your cTrader iOS app hoping for a better experience.....sadly so far I’m concerned with how the app performs.....it keeps crashing and then not reopening! That’s quite a fundamental problem, as a trader I need instant access and responsiveness.

I click the app icon the blue pepperstone screen for the broker app appears and then it closes before it’s even open. I force close the app and repeatedly try again but still won’t open. Randomly later I try and it might open only to repeat the above issues again later. I got a notification of a pending order being filled and wanted to check on it ASAP but I can’t....this is unacceptable and will prove costly to me as a trader.

Please help fix this issue and advise me....

Thanks 

@markyandrew
Replies

Elion
10 Jul 2020, 12:30

RE:

same issue here for may ios app

markyandrew said:

Hi, seems the support level is poor...your email doesn’t reply to Support queries apparently so this seems the only route....not great.

I’ve recently made the jump from MT4 app to your cTrader iOS app hoping for a better experience.....sadly so far I’m concerned with how the app performs.....it keeps crashing and then not reopening! That’s quite a fundamental problem, as a trader I need instant access and responsiveness.

I click the app icon the blue pepperstone screen for the broker app appears and then it closes before it’s even open. I force close the app and repeatedly try again but still won’t open. Randomly later I try and it might open only to repeat the above issues again later. I got a notification of a pending order being filled and wanted to check on it ASAP but I can’t....this is unacceptable and will prove costly to me as a trader.

Thanks 

@Elion

erik.lindblad
10 Jul 2020, 12:49

RE:

Same issue here. Problems started today. Reinstalled the app but crashes on opening.

/Erik

markyandrew said:

Thanks 

@erik.lindblad