Where is the balance / equity ?

Created at 10 Jul 2020, 08:23
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
GR

GridSurfer

Joined 08.06.2019

Where is the balance / equity ?
10 Jul 2020, 08:23

Where can I see my equity and balance?
I can't even see the sum of all the positions, only the sum of each instrument on the positions screen.
Why isn't there a total at the positions screen with the totals of positions and current equity/exposure? Seems the most logical and basic?!

I must be missing something. Is there hidden screen?

@GridSurfer
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
10 Jul 2020, 08:43

Hi GridSurfer,

You should see it here

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

GridSurfer
10 Jul 2020, 09:15

I'm afraid no. I only get the big blue button "+Add Symbols" at the bottom of the screen (2nd screen - watchlist popular markets)

I am using cTrader mobile on the ipad - version 3.11

So I closed everything to check for updates and restart. But now it doesn't even start. Screen comes up and closes immediately. Same on my iphone :-(

I check on it later again.

@GridSurfer

GridSurfer
10 Jul 2020, 16:34

O.k., now I got it.

You have to tap on the header until the Equity header appears (the other headers are Trading time and margin)

@GridSurfer

KellyZ
20 Aug 2020, 05:43 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi GridSurfer,

You should see it here

Would it be possible to increase the font size of the balance, equity, unr. gross/net P&L? There is enough realestate there in that box to increase it up by one or two points. It's far too small on my mobile. I don't want to use a microscope. Thanks.

@KellyZ