Quick trade can be triggered by selecting lot size mistake issue

Created at 15 Jun 2020, 23:55
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
AL

Al1nuX

Joined 11.12.2019

Quick trade can be triggered by selecting lot size mistake issue
15 Jun 2020, 23:55

Hello,

I have posted about this serious issue before. But no one is taking it seriously. 

When changing the lot size on the mobile version on Android the area where a user selects the lot size triggers the buy or sell buttons by mistake. The sensitivity is too high and very close to the buttons.  The lot selection menu should be moved away from the buttons. I have executed orders by mistake because of this annoying issue which  no one is even taking it seriously.  It is a very important issue. Please fix this issue ASAP. I cannot make orders and change lot sizes without being afraid of this happening every time.

Regards 

@Al1nuX
Replies

KellyZ
20 Aug 2020, 05:00

This just happened to me! Just as well it happened with a lot size of 0.01. The interface really needs to change. I don't know why they have these HUGE Buy/Sell buttons wrapped around the lot size selection with minimal margin space. This is really bad UI design. Just use square buttons, not these silly L shaped buttons. Why is there no option to double-click within quick trade, like there is in the desktop version? This would help not make this mistake. Please change it, as it's annoying.

@KellyZ

Andrew_Parish
20 Aug 2020, 10:13

Yes. I have suggested a few times now that a single tap is too dangerous and to change it to a double tap atleast.

@Andrew_Parish

PanagiotisCharalampous
20 Aug 2020, 10:27

Dear all,

We are planning to add more options to QuickTrade trading in future releases of the mobile applications. The new modes should help minimizing this issue.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous