Quick trade can be triggered by selecting lot size mistake issue

Created at 15 Jun 2020, 23:55
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
AL

Al1nuX

Joined 11.12.2019

Quick trade can be triggered by selecting lot size mistake issue
15 Jun 2020, 23:55

Hello,

I have posted about this serious issue before. But no one is taking it seriously. 

When changing the lot size on the mobile version on Android the area where a user selects the lot size triggers the buy or sell buttons by mistake. The sensitivity is too high and very close to the buttons.  The lot selection menu should be moved away from the buttons. I have executed orders by mistake because of this annoying issue which  no one is even taking it seriously.  It is a very important issue. Please fix this issue ASAP. I cannot make orders and changing lot sizes without being afraid of this happening every time.

Regards 

@Al1nuX
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
16 Jun 2020, 08:35

Hi Al1nuX,

You can post your suggestion in the Suggestions section. In the meanwhile, you can consider disabling Single-Tap option in Settings > Quick Trade to avoid such issues.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Al1nuX
16 Jun 2020, 18:28

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi Al1nuX,

You can post your suggestion in the Suggestions section. In the meanwhile, you can consider disabling Single-Tap option in Settings > Quick Trade to avoid such issues.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

I have already posted about this a while ago without any change.

It is not a suggestion, it is a an important issue that is affecting the trading.

I don't want to disable the quick trading , I need it to be fixed. Many users are using the quick trading. Disabling it is not a solution. 

Regards 

@Al1nuX

PanagiotisCharalampous
17 Jun 2020, 08:56

Hi Al1nuX,

This feature works as designed therefore it cannot be considered a bug. To change a functionality that works as designed, we need to know how much demand there is from users for such a change. This is why I suggested you post this in Suggestions. If many users request this to change, we will consider it. But we cannot make changes every time one user doesn't like the way something works. Until now we haven't received any other complaints about this functionality.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous