New to ctrader.. where to look for OHLC and spread?

Created at 03 Nov 2019, 01:49
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
RK

rksseclude

Joined 03.11.2019

New to ctrader.. where to look for OHLC and spread?
03 Nov 2019, 01:49

Hi spotware team My name is Kittisak Srithongsuk Trader client of ICmarkets I'm interesting to try c trader. However i'm not used to it since my past 2 years of trading platform was MT4. Now I'm trying to accustom myself to ctrader. However I'm having a bit problem to find the following parameters in ctrader android mobile version. If you can help me it a would be great 1. I use crosshair function to a single candle and try to find OHLC values if certain bar .. in MT4 they are right on top of the screen but comparing to ctrader , i can't find OHCL.. How to look for them in c trader mobile? 2. Where to see the spread of each currency pairs?I notice a "S xx" when i choose single currency pair.. is it a spread? Thank you

@rksseclude
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
04 Nov 2019, 09:00

Hi rksseclude,

This feature will be available in the next update of the application. Read more here.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

invrksep
08 Nov 2019, 02:25

RE:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi rksseclude,

This feature will be available in the next update of the application. Read more here.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Impressive .. and when will the application update?

@invrksep

PanagiotisCharalampous
08 Nov 2019, 08:19

Hi invrksep,

We do not have an ETA but the update is already on Beta.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous