Push Notifications on IC Markets Legacy cTrader

Created at 16 Oct 2019, 03:44
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
VO

volvefx2

Joined 25.09.2019

Push Notifications on IC Markets Legacy cTrader
16 Oct 2019, 03:44

Hello

I dont know if this sugestion has to be managed by IC Markets or cTrader itself but the new Legacy Ctrader app doesnt allow to activate push notifacions.

Also, the regular Ctrader app for IC Markets also fail sometimes to send push notifications (most of them when an order is filled).

Thanks!

@volvefx2
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
16 Oct 2019, 08:49

Hi VOLVEFX,

Legacy mobile applications do not support push notifications. Regarding the new application, please let us know the specs of your device as well as the operating system you are using so that we can investigate.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

volvefx2
16 Oct 2019, 16:38

Hello Panagiotis

Thank you for your quick response. I am using am iphone XR. Until now, I was receiving all push notifications correctly (fill order, sl reached, tp reached, etc). But suddently, notifications started to fail (I change to another demo account, dont know if that is the reason).

Anyway, all push notifications are enable in my ctrader member page. That same demo account, is running in a FXVM VPS.

Question: need the demo account to be constantly running on a computer or VPS in order to send push notifications to phone (as MT4), or that doesnt matter and you should be able to operate from the phone without using computer and still received the push notif?

Thanks!

@volvefx2

marshallpreston
08 Aug 2020, 17:39

No push alerts on ic markets mobile on android

Hello 

I am experiencing the same problem and it is rather problamtic.

Since moving to ic markets and using ctrader mobile, none of my push alerts work, no to no stop-loss, I receive email fine but not push notifications. 

The strange thing is I went onto demo mode and they worked straight away, how I iwhsed I had them on my live account. 

I am not using legacy I am using the latest from play store 

This is rather limiting. 

It the problem not fixed yet

Thanks James 

@marshallpreston

kk4194764
09 Aug 2020, 14:33

RE: Legacy cTrader

VOLVEFX said:

Hello

I dont know if this sugestion has to be managed by IC Markets or cTrader itself but the new Legacy Ctrader app doesnt allow to activate push notifacions.

Also, the regular Ctrader app for IC Markets also fail sometimes to send push notifications (most of them when an order is filled).

Thanks!

@kk4194764

... Deleted by UFO ...

... Deleted by UFO ...

... Deleted by UFO ...

2710Leader
10 Feb 2022, 11:40

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi VOLVEFX,

Legacy mobile applications do not support push notifications. Regarding the new application, please let us know the specs of your device as well as the operating system you are using so that we can investigate.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

My ctrader push notification , and email push of IC market ctrader is not working for a week
It's working normally for years and suddenly stop working .
Push and email alert on gmail is working well but the app IC market cTrader stops having push notification 
Thank you for your support

@2710Leader

PanagiotisCharalampous
11 Feb 2022, 10:50

Hi 2710Leader,

Can you contact me on Telegram? Our product team would like to get in touch with you.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous