PUSH NOTIFICATIONS ON IC MARKETS CTRADER APP?

Created at 25 Sep 2019, 22:33
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
VO

volvefx2

Joined 25.09.2019

PUSH NOTIFICATIONS ON IC MARKETS CTRADER APP?
25 Sep 2019, 22:33

Is it possible to activate them? I can only activate in Trademarkets Ctrder but not ICMarkets Ctrder??

@volvefx2
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
26 Sep 2019, 08:24

Hi VOLVEFX,

Thanks for posting in our forum. Can you please explain to us what is the problem? What prevents you from activating push notifications in ICMarkets cTrader?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

volvefx2
26 Sep 2019, 14:34 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:21 )

RE: PUSH NOTIFICATIONS ON IC MARKETS CTRADER APP?

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi VOLVEFX,

Thanks for posting in our forum. Can you please explain to us what is the problem? What prevents you from activating push notifications in ICMarkets cTrader?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

There is no option inside the app (at least in iOs App) to turn on or off Push Notifications, only you can see email alerts, but not push. I had previously used Tradeview Ctrader and in that case it appears. 

@volvefx2

PanagiotisCharalampous
26 Sep 2019, 14:42

Hi VOLVEFX. 

Notifications can now be managed from the ID Site.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

volvefx2
26 Sep 2019, 14:48 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:21 )

RE:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi VOLVEFX. 

Notifications can now be managed from the ID Site.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

I have already them activated but push notification doesnt appear in the phone, only emails. That didnt happen with Tradeview Ctrader. You can activate them either way in the phone and in the iD Site.

@volvefx2

PanagiotisCharalampous
26 Sep 2019, 15:08

Hi VOLVEFX. 

Can you confirm that you are using the version of ICMarkets cTrader and not the legacy one? From the screenshot it seems you are using the legacy application.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous