Bring Back Heiken Ashi to Mobile!

Created at 13 Sep 2019, 11:17
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
TE

tekASH

Joined 29.01.2014

Bring Back Heiken Ashi to Mobile!
13 Sep 2019, 11:17

We are very dissapointed for ctrader removing HA candles on mobile platforms! We are now struggling with much market noise because of this.

Heiken Ashi is vital tool for entry confirmaiton.

Please bring it back.

@tekASH
Replies

19 Jul 2020, 11:14

RE:

I can not understand why they got rid of this very basic function on mobile. its reduced my ability to trade from the mobile.

tekASH said:

We are very dissapointed for ctrader removing HA candles on mobile platforms! We are now struggling with much market noise because of this.

Please bring it back.

@8064102

tekASH
25 Jul 2020, 13:15

RE: RE:

8064102 said:

I can not understand why they got rid of this very basic function on mobile. its reduced my ability to trade from the mobile.

tekASH said:

Please bring it back.

YES! lets push cTrader to restore Heiken Ashi to mobile!

@tekASH

tjn0xxx
04 Jan 2022, 16:57

RE: RE: RE:

tekASH said:

8064102 said:

tekASH said:

Please bring it back.

YES! lets push cTrader to restore Heiken Ashi to mobile!

Yes please need HeikenHashi back

@tjn0xxx