Trading For this Symbol Disabled

Created at 10 Apr 2019, 09:53
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
KA

Trading For this Symbol Disabled
10 Apr 2019, 09:53

I have a live account running in Ctrader. I cant create new order in Ctrader mobile and Desktop. Its shows that Trading for this symbol is disable  Trading for this symbol is limited. Symbol can be closed only. Please help and solve this

@kalaivani.ram1982@gmail.com
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
10 Apr 2019, 18:31

Hi kalaivani.ram1982@gmail.com,

Thanks for posting in our forum. You should talk to your broker regarding this.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

lec0456
10 Apr 2019, 20:09

I am havign the same problem.  RoboForex has disabled all trading for the last 2 days. I tried contacting them and here is what they said:

"We have received the latest info that this situation is temporary and is connected to the execution on the side of the liquidity providers. Now we are looking further into it and checking the details. Now trading there is in "close only" mode."

Then they said:

"The сTrader platform is indeed currently operating in the Close only mode. It is not a restriction placed specifically on your account. There is currently no information in regards to the resumption date, but you are welcome to try our MetaTrader and rTrader platforms in the meanwhile."

Can we have a deeper explaination why the broker would do this because this relects badly on cTrader?  They are essentially tanking your platform and sending customers over to your competitors.

@lec0456