ctrader limited phone app is VERY slow and freezes

Created at 22 Mar 2019, 12:12
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MA

ctrader limited phone app is VERY slow and freezes
22 Mar 2019, 12:12

Hi,

I'm jus wondering is anybody else is experiencing any issues with the phone ctrader limited app? Its very slow and freezes, so I cant rely on it all :( Only works on quite trading time or during the night. Please advive! Thanks.

@mairita.blaikie@gmail.com
Replies

mootje10
25 Mar 2019, 15:48

I have the same problem. I use Ctrader with FxPro and Octafx and with both brokers the mobile app constantly freezes since the update. The older version was working fine. I am using a Samsung s8 (Android) and the mobile apps are almost useless at the moment. Each time I have to close it and open it again to use it. 

@mootje10

PanagiotisCharalampous
26 Mar 2019, 11:15

Hi to both,

Our product team is having a look at this issue. It should be resolved with the next update.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

forextik
27 Aug 2019, 13:26

I still have the issue! When volatilit’s get higher button stop working. Mt4 was working better, never had issues like this. I think you should not distribute such a software if it is not working properly.... or are you going to give back lost money?? Don’t you think this is a sort of very big problem??? Or if there are only some mobile working fine... tell us which is the mobile phone we have to buy!!!!

@forextik

forextik
28 Aug 2019, 09:37

and even if someone ask help, no one answer... this is not a good sign!!!

so none from Spotware care about its costumers???

crrader is still freezing when there is high volatile on mobile, android version!!!

are you going to give lost money back????

@forextik

PanagiotisCharalampous
28 Aug 2019, 10:18

Hi Matteo,

If you want to help us troubleshoot the issue you are experiencing, please go to the Main Menu and tap 7 times on the logo on the left. This will send us information to see what the issue might be.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

mcho911
09 Oct 2020, 23:22

On going issue

Hi,

I guess I'm not the only one facing the same issues. 

@mcho911

PanagiotisCharalampous
12 Oct 2020, 08:23

Hi mcho911,

This is an old thread so probably you are facing different issues. Please send us some troubleshooting information as per the instructions above

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous