I can't see other brokers' account on the mobile app

Created at 15 Jan 2019, 16:39
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DJ

dj.rossano

Joined 15.01.2019

I can't see other brokers' account on the mobile app
15 Jan 2019, 16:39

Hi there,

i've opened an account by Kimura Trading and i was wondering why i'm not able to see my balance from the mobile app.

Is there any solution?

Thanks,

Rossano

@dj.rossano
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
15 Jan 2019, 17:06

Hi Rosario,

Do you use Kimura cTrader mobile application? Can you see your account on Kimura cTrader desktop or web?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

dj.rossano
15 Jan 2019, 17:16

Hi Panagiotis,

I can see my account from Kimura Web and Kimura Desktop. I'm just not able to find the Kimura cTrader for iOS. Looks wierd because on its site there is only a Android link.

Is possible that kimura is deploying only a version for Android?!

Kind Regards,

@dj.rossano

PanagiotisCharalampous
15 Jan 2019, 17:35

Hi Rossano,

It does not seem they have an iOS app deployed at the moment. Maybe you can get in touch with them and ask their plans.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

dj.rossano
15 Jan 2019, 18:14

hi there,

I'll tell you now! I just received an email from their staff.

"app for iOS will be deployed in 2019. For the moment it's available only for Android."

So yeah, i gotta wait for it. Thanks anyway!

Kind Regards,

@dj.rossano

hsya251
08 Apr 2019, 10:32

Most of the beginners need such kind of application recommendations in any iPhone or other Mac-based platforms. There are some common queries with all the appropriate solution has been already provided in iTunes error 3194 that will guide to make easy access on these devices.

@hsya251