Mac: Scroll horizontal in timeline in backtest

Created at 27 Aug 2024, 08:02
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
LE

levd20

Joined 21.08.2024

Mac: Scroll horizontal in timeline in backtest
27 Aug 2024, 08:02

Hello Friends, 

down below i attached a screenshot from a cTrader Backtest.

Now i want to scroll forward and backwards in the “timeline” for getting a deeper understanding of how my (poorly written) cBot behaves.

status now is, that i can drag & drop the button forward in time (from left to right), and when i click “play” (up in the right corner) it only continues calculating and rebegins showing me his result after touching the button again.

best regards

levd20

@levd20
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
27 Aug 2024, 09:29

Hi there,

You have not provided a screenshot therefore it is hard for us to understand what you are doing. If you can provide a video and also rewrite a post in a form of a question, explaining what you expect to happen, it would help us help you.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

levd20
29 Aug 2024, 18:11 ( Updated at: 29 Aug 2024, 18:15 )

RE: Mac: Scroll horizontal in timeline in backtest

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

You have not provided a screenshot therefore it is hard for us to understand what you are doing. If you can provide a video and also rewrite a post in a form of a question, explaining what you expect to happen, it would help us help you.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hello Panagiotis,

i fixed it with dialing in some settings in the "logi options+"-App. Now it is working perfectly fine.

Solution: activate horizontal scrolling in the Logi Options+-App

Thread closed :)

see you!

levd20

@levd20