Select Compiler None

Created at 24 Mar 2024, 13:05
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
JI

jinrekisha

Joined 24.03.2024

Select Compiler None
24 Mar 2024, 13:05

Hello Forum,

I was hoping to get some help pls.

I'm running cTrader 4.8.904 on my MacBook Pro (Catalina 10.15.7) and want to develop some cBots.

When I try to build the cBot code I get an alert I need to select a compiler but none show up in the dropdown.

I used to run dotnet 8 but I later found out through this forum that I needed only version 6.

I installed version 6 but it would not show up in the cTrader settings so I deleted version 8 and now nothing shows up.

When I check my settings in terminal I notice some instances of dotnet 8 are still present, ie: AspNetCore and NetCore, but re SDK, version 6 is the only one

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I've been trying to get cTrader to work for over a week now.

Jin

@jinrekisha
Replies

laurent.lacaze
15 May 2024, 14:56 ( Updated at: 16 May 2024, 05:31 )

Hi,

I have exactly the same issue. I deleted .Net-7 and install .Net-6 but cTrader doesn't detect it. I tried this because no product works (from cAlgo) on .Net-7 so I wanted to test with the v6.

I'm on Mac Sonoma 14.4.1 Intel and the last version of cTrader 4.8.907.

Any solution?

Thanks.

Laurent

@laurent.lacaze

PanagiotisCharalampous
16 May 2024, 06:06

RE: Select Compiler None

laurent.lacaze said: 

Hi,

I have exactly the same issue. I deleted .Net-7 and install .Net-6 but cTrader doesn't detect it. I tried this because no product works (from cAlgo) on .Net-7 so I wanted to test with the v6.

I'm on Mac Sonoma 14.4.1 Intel and the last version of cTrader 4.8.907.

Any solution?

Thanks.

Laurent

Hi there,

Could you please send us some troubleshooting information the next time this happens? Please paste a link to this discussion inside the text box before you submit it.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

PanagiotisCharalampous
17 May 2024, 05:51

Hi all,

It seems you only installed the runtime and not the SDK. Please install the SDK and try again.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous