Active symbol panel

Created at 27 Feb 2024, 11:58
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
CR

craciunandrey0

Joined 27.02.2024

Active symbol panel
27 Feb 2024, 11:58

Hi, 

I can not see my active symbol panel on my ctrader on my Mac, even the calendar on the right part of the screen 

@craciunandrey0
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
28 Feb 2024, 08:11

Hi there,

Active Symbol Panel will be added in a future update of the application.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

akhilascoder
09 May 2024, 15:36 ( Updated at: 10 May 2024, 05:27 )

RE: Active symbol panel

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hey! Do you have any updates on this? Can we expect the Active Symbol Panel anytime soon? Without ASP, the user experience is quite bad. 

As an alternate to Mac OS version, I'm currently using the web app but unfortunately web app performance is not that great. (The web page suddenly crashes with a message ‘Aw, Snap!’. ). 

More info on device: I'm using latest version of chrome browser on MacOS latest version, Macbook Pro M3 Pro, 32GB ram.

@akhilascoder

PanagiotisCharalampous
10 May 2024, 05:33

RE: RE: Active symbol panel

akhilascoder said: 

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hey! Do you have any updates on this? Can we expect the Active Symbol Panel anytime soon? Without ASP, the user experience is quite bad. 

As an alternate to Mac OS version, I'm currently using the web app but unfortunately web app performance is not that great. (The web page suddenly crashes with a message ‘Aw, Snap!’. ). 

More info on device: I'm using latest version of chrome browser on MacOS latest version, Macbook Pro M3 Pro, 32GB ram.

Hi there,

We do not have an ETA unfortunately.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous