Click algo indicators for mac

Created at 27 Jan 2024, 19:22
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
CT

ctid6605646

Joined 27.09.2023

Click algo indicators for mac
27 Jan 2024, 19:22

HI, I have tried to use some indicators from clickalgo, but they aren't compatible with Mac version. Where can I download compatible indicators like Volume Profile, Fair Value Gap, etc for Ctrader for Mac?

@ctid6605646
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
28 Jan 2024, 10:20

Hi there,

You should contact ClickAlgo regarding this matter.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

ctid6605646
29 Jan 2024, 19:46

RE: Click algo indicators for mac

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Worst answer from any support department ever. Shouldn't you know everything about the product? and moreover know tech problems from one of your providers? P.S. I know it isn't your fault because your boss should give you the training necessary to answer these questions.. hope he/she read this.

@ctid6605646

PanagiotisCharalampous
30 Jan 2024, 06:52

RE: RE: Click algo indicators for mac

ctid6605646 said: 

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Worst answer from any support department ever. Shouldn't you know everything about the product? and moreover know tech problems from one of your providers? P.S. I know it isn't your fault because your boss should give you the training necessary to answer these questions.. hope he/she read this.

Hi there,

Unfortunately we cannot supports third party products developed for cTrader. This is the responsibility of the developer.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous