Unable to copy trades via my FPMarkets account.

Created at 09 Aug 2024, 04:32
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MA

manigault

Joined 09.08.2024

Unable to copy trades via my FPMarkets account.
09 Aug 2024, 04:32

I get the “copying is not allowed on this account” when attempting to copy trades to my FPMarkets account. It was working fine for several months and all of a sudden it stopped working.. Also my funds are missing.  Please advise  I have attached the response from the broker

@manigault
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
09 Aug 2024, 06:23

Hi there,

It looks like the broker has disabled Copy trading for your account. Talk to them.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

manigault
09 Aug 2024, 11:51 ( Updated at: 09 Aug 2024, 12:04 )

Hi there is an update to my issue..Now I can copy trades again from my FPMarkets account but there is an issue where my funds appear to be stuck.

It says that I am currently invested but I cannot access the funds to remove or reinvest them

When I reach out to the broker they say to reach out to ctrader..when I reach out to ctrader they say to reach out to my broker.  Is there someone able to specifically look into my account and fix my unable to access funds issue?

EMAIL RECEIVED FROM CTRADER:
Dear trader,

In order for the service to be available  to traders, the broker needs to offer it to their clients. Based on the message you receive, the broker does not offer the service to you at the moment. Unfortunately we cannot know why the service is not available for you by your broker. You need to address this question to them.

Best regards,

cTrader Community Team

EMAIL RECEIVED FROM BROKER

Dear Client,

Thanks for your email.

Please note, copy trading on cTrader is run by Spotware and it is not controlled by FP Markets.

Please contact Spotware directly for any copy trading questions on cTrader platform.

Any other questions, please let us know.

Kind regards,
William

FP Markets Logo
FP Markets LLC,

@manigault

PanagiotisCharalampous
09 Aug 2024, 12:23

RE: Unable to copy trades via my FPMarkets account.

manigault said: 

Hi there is an update to my issue..Now I can copy trades again from my FPMarkets account but there is an issue where my funds appear to be stuck.

It says that I am currently invested but I cannot access the funds to remove or reinvest them

When I reach out to the broker they say to reach out to ctrader..when I reach out to ctrader they say to reach out to my broker.  Is there someone able to specifically look into my account and fix my unable to access funds issue?

Dear trader,

In order for the service to be available  to traders, the broker needs to offer it to their clients. Based on the message you receive, the broker does not offer the service to you at the moment. Unfortunately we cannot know why the service is not available for you by your broker. You need to address this question to them.

Best regards,

cTrader Community Team

Dear Client,

Thanks for your email.

Please note, copy trading on cTrader is run by Spotware and it is not controlled by FP Markets.

Please contact Spotware directly for any copy trading questions on cTrader platform.

Kind regards,
William

FP Markets Logo
FP Markets LLC,

Hi there,

As explained above this is a broker issue. cTrader does not manage your account settings.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

manigault
09 Aug 2024, 12:36 ( Updated at: 09 Aug 2024, 13:02 )

RE: RE: Unable to copy trades via my FPMarkets account.

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

manigault said: 

Dear trader,

Best regards,

cTrader Community Team

Dear Client,

Thanks for your email.

Kind regards,
William

FP Markets Logo
FP Markets LLC,

Hi there,

As explained above this is a broker issue. cTrader does not manage your account settings.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Are you able to see that the broker says to reach out to ctrader and then ctrader says to reach out to the broker.Is there someone specifically able to look into my issue?

@manigault

PanagiotisCharalampous
09 Aug 2024, 13:03

RE: RE: RE: Unable to copy trades via my FPMarkets account.

manigault said: 

manigault said: 

Dear trader,

Best regards,

cTrader Community Team

Dear Client,

Thanks for your email.

Kind regards,
William

FP Markets Logo
FP Markets LLC,

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Are you able to see that the broker says to reach out to ctrader and then ctrader says to reach out to the broker.Is there someone specifically able to look into my issue?

As explained numerous times, your broker. cTrader cannot help you with your issue. You will not get a different answer in this forum.

@PanagiotisCharalampous

manigault
09 Aug 2024, 15:41 ( Updated at: 10 Aug 2024, 05:51 )

RE: RE: RE: RE: Unable to copy trades via my FPMarkets account.

manigault said: 

manigault said: 

Dear trader,

Best regards,

cTrader Community Team

Dear Client,

Thanks for your email.

Kind regards,
William

FP Markets Logo
FP Markets LLC,

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

As explained numerous times, your broker. cTrader cannot help you with your issue. You will not get a different answer in this forum.

Is there someone way that I can get someone to specifically look at my ctrader account and perhaps coordinate with the broker to look at this issue?  I have reached out to the broker as suggested but they don't seem to be able to address the issue.

When I look at stopped signals..it shows the balance 655.45 owed to me but there is some bug or glitch that it did not transfer to my main fpmarkets account so I cannot see or access the funds.

When I click on restart copying, it shows 

So there appears some glitch with the software (ctrader) and fpmarkets is not seeing the account..So how do I get both parties involved..Thanks

@manigault

PanagiotisCharalampous
10 Aug 2024, 05:55 ( Updated at: 10 Aug 2024, 05:56 )

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Unable to copy trades via my FPMarkets account.

manigault said: 

manigault said: 

manigault said: 

Dear trader,

Best regards,

cTrader Community Team

Dear Client,

Thanks for your email.

Kind regards,
William

FP Markets Logo
FP Markets LLC,

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Is there someone way that I can get someone to specifically look at my ctrader account and perhaps coordinate with the broker to look at this issue?  I have reached out to the broker as suggested but they don't seem to be able to address the issue.

When I look at stopped signals..it shows the balance 655.45 owed to me but there is some bug or glitch that it did not transfer to my main fpmarkets account so I cannot see or access the funds.

When I click on restart copying, it shows 

So there appears some glitch with the software (ctrader) and fpmarkets is not seeing the account..So how do I get both parties involved..Thanks

If FP Markets thinks there is a glitch in cTrader, it's their responsibility to report what they think the glitch is to cTrader support. Based on your screenshots, there is no obvious glitch. cTrader Copy has been disabled for your account.

@PanagiotisCharalampous