Copying Conditions were met but no actual copy trading

Created at 02 Jul 2024, 03:34
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
GO

gorot

Joined 02.07.2024

Copying Conditions were met but no actual copy trading
02 Jul 2024, 03:34

Good day,

In my live account for copy trading the status is “Copying”  but there are no actual open positions and ROI indication, while I can see the exact trades of the strategy that I am following on his profile. Conditions were checked and met.

Need assistance on this matter. Thank you

@gorot
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
02 Jul 2024, 05:31

Hi there,

The problem you are trying to describe is not clear to me. Can you please rephrase and use some images so that we can understand what you are looking at?

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

gorot
02 Jul 2024, 23:56 ( Updated at: 03 Jul 2024, 07:24 )

RE: Copying Conditions were met but no actual copy trading

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

The problem you are trying to describe is not clear to me. Can you please rephrase and use some images so that we can understand what you are looking at?

Best regards,

Panagiotis

I started copy trading with my chosen strategy provider, but no trades are being copied, as shown in the image. Thank you.

@gorot

PanagiotisCharalampous
03 Jul 2024, 07:40

RE: RE: Copying Conditions were met but no actual copy trading

gorot said: 

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

I started copy trading with my chosen strategy provider, but no trades are being copied, as shown in the image. Thank you.

Hi there,

Why do you hide the strategy name? Does your strategy provider have open positions? Can you share a screenshot showing that the strategy has open positions but your account has not?

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous