cTrader Strategy Provider's Strategy not appear in the list

Created at 25 Jun 2024, 13:02
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
TH

TheGreenGain

Joined 23.09.2020

cTrader Strategy Provider's Strategy not appear in the list
25 Jun 2024, 13:02

Dear Support, 

I have a question about the Strategy Provider system. I can see a notification on cTrader web that my strategy is not listed on the strategy list. However I can find my strategy if I write into the search field. So my strategy is listed for me. (The GreenGain) 

As far as I know, my strategy met all the system’s criterias. What is the problem? My broker (ICMarkets) also allows cTrader copy. 

Please help me if you can. 
My email (cTrader ID) is: suteadam@icloud.com 
Strategy name is: The GreenGain 

Thank you. Adam

@TheGreenGain
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
26 Jun 2024, 08:51

Hi there,

If your strategy is not listed, then it does not meet all the criteria e.g. it has no open positions.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

TheGreenGain
26 Jun 2024, 13:20 ( Updated at: 27 Jun 2024, 05:09 )

RE: cTrader Strategy Provider's Strategy not appear in the list

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

If your strategy is not listed, then it does not meet all the criteria e.g. it has no open positions.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hey,

Thanks for the fast answer. So my strategy only visible to others when I have open position(s)? If I close my position, my strategy's visibility will also close? 
I have numerous trades, but I am scalping, so I am operating short-term trades most of the time.

@TheGreenGain

PanagiotisCharalampous
27 Jun 2024, 05:10

RE: RE: cTrader Strategy Provider's Strategy not appear in the list

TheGreenGain said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hey,

Thanks for the fast answer. So my strategy only visible to others when I have open position(s)? If I close my position, my strategy's visibility will also close? 
I have numerous trades, but I am scalping, so I am operating short-term trades most of the time.

Yes that is correct

@PanagiotisCharalampous

TheGreenGain
28 Jun 2024, 19:22

RE: RE: RE: cTrader Strategy Provider's Strategy not appear in the list

TheGreenGain said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hey,

Yes that is correct

Thank you.

@TheGreenGain