Created at 29 May 2024, 13:51
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
SE

semohawary

Joined 29.05.2024

29 May 2024, 13:51

Hi everyone,

I have a question about how equity is calculated. Let’s say I started with $300 in my account and gained $100. Now my total equity is $400. If I continue to copy a trading strategy, will it be based on my initial $300 or the updated $400?

Also, If I want to copy several strategies, should I create separate accounts for each strategy? Or can I manage them all within a single account?

Thanks for your help!

@semohawary
Replies

r2ravc
30 May 2024, 05:55

Equity to equity will be base on your current realized account balance which includes the profit,, so it will be based to 400 usd,, but note that if you have open position win or lose it is not counted. 

You can copy multiple strategies using 1 account only,, Good for diversification,,but if you want to create other account you are free to do so, 🫡

@r2ravc

semohawary
01 Jun 2024, 14:30 ( Updated at: 02 Jun 2024, 11:13 )

RE: Newbie

r2ravc said: 

Equity to equity will be base on your current realized account balance which includes the profit,, so it will be based to 400 usd,, but note that if you have open position win or lose it is not counted. 

You can copy multiple strategies using 1 account only,, Good for diversification,,but if you want to create other account you are free to do so, 🫡

Thnks alot!

@semohawary