Copy from one broker to another broker

Created at 06 Apr 2024, 04:20
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
TR

TradeExpert

Joined 06.04.2024

Copy from one broker to another broker
06 Apr 2024, 04:20

Hello, I'm working with the first  broker and my investor is working with another second broker, so even some tickers on different brokers have different names, because the brokers are working with different stock exchanges.
How can we use your copy service, is it possible or not?

@TradeExpert
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
07 Apr 2024, 06:00

Hi there,

There is a mapping between symbols with different names. If you think a symbol is not mapped correctly accross symbols, feel free to share more information about it.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

TradeExpert
09 Apr 2024, 14:14 ( Updated at: 10 Apr 2024, 05:58 )

RE: Copy from one broker to another broker

Thank you, and if the symbol is mapped correctly, then there is no problem to copy trades  from one broker to another, right?

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

There is a mapping between symbols with different names. If you think a symbol is not mapped correctly accross symbols, feel free to share more information about it.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@TradeExpert

PanagiotisCharalampous
10 Apr 2024, 06:03

RE: RE: Copy from one broker to another broker

TradeExpert said: 

Thank you, and if the symbol is mapped correctly, then there is no problem to copy trades  from one broker to another, right?

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Yes this is correct

@PanagiotisCharalampous

JXTA
26 Jul 2024, 07:22

RE: RE: RE: Copy from one broker to another broker

TradeExpert said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Yes this is correct

Which means when my robot execute #USSPX500 in FxPro, for my investor who using ICMarket will execute US500 at the same time when my robot trigger execution but there might be different spread/commission/swap which lead to different PnL result, investor account will execute any order whenever strategy provider account execute any order, is that correct? 

@JXTA

PanagiotisCharalampous
26 Jul 2024, 09:05

RE: RE: RE: RE: Copy from one broker to another broker

JINGXUAN said: 

TradeExpert said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Yes this is correct

Which means when my robot execute #USSPX500 in FxPro, for my investor who using ICMarket will execute US500 at the same time when my robot trigger execution but there might be different spread/commission/swap which lead to different PnL result, investor account will execute any order whenever strategy provider account execute any order, is that correct? 

Yes

@PanagiotisCharalampous

JXTA
26 Jul 2024, 09:13 ( Updated at: 26 Jul 2024, 10:44 )

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Copy from one broker to another broker

JINGXUAN said: 

TradeExpert said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Yes this is correct

Yes

Thank you for your confirmation Panagiotis

@JXTA

... Deleted by UFO ...