Anyone Using Copy trading with Wriggle ? Legit or scam ?

Created at 27 Mar 2024, 19:25
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
SE

seblussier1991

Joined 26.03.2024

Anyone Using Copy trading with Wriggle ? Legit or scam ?
27 Mar 2024, 19:25

Hi everyone, 

I would like to have some feedbacks about Wriggle copy trading. I am reading on the internet that there is a lot of scams going on with Ctrader Copy trading. (Martingale strategies and losing opens positions)

If I can have your positives/negatives reviews, that would be much appreciated ! 

Thank you

Seb

@seblussier1991
Replies

MMMartin
28 Apr 2024, 13:58 ( Updated at: 28 Apr 2024, 14:39 )

Wriggle Sudden Trading Loss

Hey cTrader,

I totally understand the risk of investors when copying a strategist. I typically review their strategy description and history to see if it's going to alight with my goal. I know you do not have control over with strategist moves with their trading however it was so shocking that suddenly Wriggle got a trading loss of over 71% for straight 1 week (April 22, 2024, to April 2024). This is an all-time high loss since they become your strategist I believed. I've also noticed that there were no trading movement history showing either from mobile or we browser. I am very keen to hear your Insights about this.

@MMMartin

arrashameer24
09 Jul 2024, 13:56 ( Updated at: 09 Jul 2024, 15:04 )

wriggle

this guy is a legit scam he does not know how to trade he risked my whole account on one trade . please dont join him he will just blow ur account

@arrashameer24

arrashameer24
09 Jul 2024, 13:56 ( Updated at: 09 Jul 2024, 15:04 )

wriggle

this guy is a legit scam he does not know how to trade he risked my whole account on one trade . please dont join him he will just blow ur account

@arrashameer24

AlgoFX
09 Jul 2024, 15:16 ( Updated at: 09 Jul 2024, 15:25 )

RE: wriggle

arrashameer24 said: 

he knows how to trade so he risks only 1.000 usd ;)

It was quite obvious that one day he will blow this account, there is no way to earn 40-50% each month for a long time.

It is strategy like “get rich or die trying”

@AlgoFX

bnlf
10 Jul 2024, 00:38 ( Updated at: 10 Jul 2024, 01:34 )

his recent trades are really stupid. it's obvious he doesn't know how to trade and just martingale as much as he can when he can't find the market trend. It works until it doesn't. It's the most common strategy used by amateur traders. It can fail in a week, month or take a year or so, but it will eventually fail. Instead of taking the loss, he decided to open as many trades as possible with no risk assessment and now he has 3 sell trades of 34lots in gold while he has other 9 long. only way to save this is if he gets lucky and price goes south in the next couple hours, but a little more up and the broker will close all the trades due to lack of margin. 

@bnlf

vbuleac
10 Jul 2024, 12:09 ( Updated at: 11 Jul 2024, 06:24 )

Wriggle copy

Hi all,

I started with copiing Wriggle by the end of May 2024, and the guy did a tremendous job, appr. 5% wins PER DAY!

I noted that he/she never opened more than 3 transactions, and that all opened earliest at 1 am and closed latest at 8 am mid european  time.

Starting with july, something changed in thestrategy. He started to open at different times, and acted like a bluddy beginner, panicked and started to buy and sell at the wrong times, and in the last days (calendar week 28) he completely distroyed my account - and I suppose not only mine :-(

So whoever reads this thread: take a long turn around Wriggle, otherwise sooner or later you'll regret it…

@vbuleac

danyzx77
12 Jul 2024, 09:19 ( Updated at: 12 Jul 2024, 09:32 )

Hello, it's a scam, he destroyed my account and now he made another profile with wriggle 2, be careful he will lose all the money from the account

@danyzx77