+50 000% in 6 month ?!..

Created at 28 Aug 2023, 15:17
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
GT

Gtmanure

Joined 28.08.2023

+50 000% in 6 month ?!..
28 Aug 2023, 15:17

Hi,

I'm new to this platform (interested for ftmo challenge).

I discover the section copy trades, but I don't understand…. it's say for the best an ROI of 50 000 % in 6 month !! How is that possible ? 
How could this be anything other than a scam?

Thanks for your help,

Benoit

@Gtmanure
Replies

PanagiotisChar
29 Aug 2023, 05:19 ( Updated at: 29 Aug 2023, 05:21 )

Hi Benoit,

It's not scam, it's just strategies with high risk that got lucky.

Aieden Technologies

Need help? Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisChar

Gtmanure
29 Aug 2023, 10:15 ( Updated at: 29 Aug 2023, 12:48 )

RE: +50 000% in 6 month ?!..

Hello Chat,

Thank for your reply ! ☺️

So you think it's not viable in the long term?  I hesitate to invest a few tickets in it.

Maybe it's an optical illusion that highlights the strategies that have been lucky in the previous months...

PanagiotisChar said: 

Hi Benoit,

Aieden Technologies

@Gtmanure

PanagiotisChar
29 Aug 2023, 12:51 ( Updated at: 30 Aug 2023, 05:22 )

RE: RE: +50 000% in 6 month ?!..

baudrin.benoit said: 

Hello Chat,

Thank for your reply ! ☺️

So you think it's not viable in the long term?  I hesitate to invest a few tickets in it.

Maybe it's an optical illusion that highlights the strategies that have been lucky in the previous months...

PanagiotisChar said: 

Hi Benoit,

Aieden Technologies

I am not Chat, I am Panagiotis :) I am a trader like you. Regarding your question, your investment decisions are yours :)

@PanagiotisChar

Gtmanure
30 Aug 2023, 15:13 ( Updated at: 31 Aug 2023, 05:06 )

RE: RE: RE: +50 000% in 6 month ?!..

Sry mate :/

I promise you it was my damn smartphone that did this!!

Chat means Cat in french ;)

Do you invest yourself in copy trading ? I mean, I can make money on my own, I'm a trader, but I can of like the idea of just lay back…. ;)

@Gtmanure

PanagiotisChar
31 Aug 2023, 05:24

Hi Benoit,

No I am building my own strategies. I like being in control :)

@PanagiotisChar

Gtmanure
31 Aug 2023, 10:28

RE: +50 000% in 6 month ?!..

I completely understand ;)

Personally I try to pursue several leads. This story of 50,000% in 6 months, it’s bothering me, I’m trying to understand what’s the catch.  If there is no catch and it become popular, then it is bound to disappear at some point I think, for the general public at least, for the sake of the health of the financial market. Hence my surprise at seeing brokers ban copy trading.

But don’t you work yourself in a startup that propose copy trading ? What about Aieden ?

@Gtmanure

PanagiotisChar
31 Aug 2023, 10:38

RE: RE: +50 000% in 6 month ?!..

baudrin.benoit said: 

I completely understand ;)

Personally I try to pursue several leads. This story of 50,000% in 6 months, it’s bothering me, I’m trying to understand what’s the catch.  If there is no catch and it become popular, then it is bound to disappear at some point I think, for the general public at least, for the sake of the health of the financial market. Hence my surprise at seeing brokers ban copy trading.

But don’t you work yourself in a startup that propose copy trading ? What about Aieden ?

There is no catch. It's just high risk trading that went well. It won't last for long don't worry.

Indeed, the purpose of Aieden is to pursue copy trading strategies.

@PanagiotisChar

Gtmanure
31 Aug 2023, 11:24

RE: RE: RE: +50 000% in 6 month ?!..

how do you explain that this can't last?  Because a trader who makes hundreds of winning bets over a 6 month period, it cannot be based on luck.  

And if you also pursue in this field, what differentiates you from other copy trading?  the algorithmic aspect?  Is it already possible to invest with you?

@Gtmanure

PanagiotisChar
31 Aug 2023, 12:09 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:23 )

RE: RE: RE: RE: +50 000% in 6 month ?!..

baudrin.benoit said: 

how do you explain that this can't last?  Because a trader who makes hundreds of winning bets over a 6 month period, it cannot be based on luck.  

And if you also pursue in this field, what differentiates you from other copy trading?  the algorithmic aspect?  Is it already possible to invest with you?

“how do you explain that this can't last? ”

Pure reason, 17 years of experience, a PhD and a solid understanding of statistics tell me that this will not last. Feel free to prove wrong :)

“And if you also pursue in this field, what differentiates you from other copy trading? ”

I have no idea what others do behind the scenes so I don't want to compare myself with anybody. I just want to be to be at peace with my conscience that my children's money are traded methodically, based on mathematical principles. If others wanna follow, let it be :)

“Is it already possible to invest with you?”

Not yet. We are building some history first. If everything develops by plan, we should be out soon.

@PanagiotisChar

Gtmanure
31 Aug 2023, 21:00 ( Updated at: 31 Aug 2023, 21:02 )

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: +50 000% in 6 month ?!..

I like the sound of that !

Like the greats such as James Simons. Well I am very interested in investing!  I subscribed to your newsletter.  I am also very interested in bots… I am looking at the moment at the option alpha website. I also need to dig into what it is possible to do on CTrader.  I'm not a programmer, but I have ideas for techniques...

@Gtmanure