Differences with strategy and copy

Created at 10 Jul 2023, 10:24
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
AL

albertus54

Joined 25.01.2021

Differences with strategy and copy
10 Jul 2023, 10:24

Hello 

I was copying strategy BerserkFX in june but I had to stop it because of the differences with his trades and my copy. My capital was about double of the strategy provider, so the copies should also be double from the provider.

With Forex pairs everything was ok but with the following symbols there were the diferences:

US30: BerserkFX trades micro lots and my copies was 1 lot, that represented x10. My broker is IC Markets and it seems doesn't allow micro lots in US30

WTI: BerserkFX trades WTI and my copies were XTIUSD, and while his volume was 10 lots mine were 50 lots when at that moment my equity was less than double 

Is the problem with my IC Markets account? I can not contact with BerserkFX and don't know what broker he uses or recomend

Thanks

Alberto

@albertus54
Replies

PanagiotisChar
11 Jul 2023, 08:43

Hi Alberto,

The problem seems to be that IC Markets conditions are very different than the strategy provider's trading conditions. Better use broker with similar trading conditions to the strategy provider.

Best regards,

Aieden Technologies

Need help? Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisChar