cTrader copy brokers in the UK

Created at 08 Jun 2023, 16:56
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
TM

tmfd

Joined 20.02.2014

cTrader copy brokers in the UK
08 Jun 2023, 16:56

Can Spotware please confirm which brokers in the UK support cTrader copy?

Specifically UK regulated brokers, not brokers only regulated in Seychelles etc.... or brokers only regulated in Cyprus as the the ones I have contacted which do provider cTrader copy no longer provide accounts for UK residents.

Thanks

@tmfd
Replies

tmfd
15 Jun 2023, 10:59

Thanks for the suggestion however I've previously spoken to Skilling and they no longer accept clients from the UK.

Any other ideas?  There are UK ctrader brokers such as Pepperstone and FXPro however neither offer cTrader copy.

Thanks

@tmfd

... Deleted by UFO ...

tmfd
15 Jun 2023, 16:02 ( Updated at: 15 Jun 2023, 16:03 )

Thanks, however I tried with topfx last week and they closed the account with the below message, seems they no longer operate in the UK....

Dear Client, 

Thank you for  taking the time to register with our Company and the trust you have shown us. 

Unfortunately, we are unable to accept your registration as the Company does not offer services to clients who are residing in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) due to regulatory restrictions.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

We remain at your disposal for any information and/or clarifications you may need. 

jeniferFX said:

u can try topfx.com/uk

@tmfd