The Trading Strategy That Changes Everything

Created at 05 May 2023, 04:25
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
FR

frequencyforex

Joined 11.01.2019

The Trading Strategy That Changes Everything
05 May 2023, 04:25

Hey there, traders! Are you tired of the same old trading strategies that never seem to work? (ROI pumpers) Well, have no fear, because I've got something that's going to blow your socks off.

I'm not your typical trader when it comes to the markets. And I've developed a trading algorithm that's going to take your profits to the next level.

The statistics don't lie - this algorithm has a 92% win rate, a Sharpe ratio greater than 1, and a maximum balance drawdown of only 10%. And during a backtest over the past three years, this algorithm returned 966%. When compounded on a monthly basis the algorithm generated £8,855,568.27 from a £10,000 trading account over the same period.

And you know what's even more impressive? I've used the power of AI to improve this algorithm even further. That's right, it's constantly learning and adapting to the market, making it even more effective over time.

I'm not just blowing smoke here, folks - this algorithm is the real deal. And I'm so confident in its ability to generate profits that I'm only charging a performance fee of 17.5%, which is a steal compared to what other providers charge.

But here's the catch - this opportunity won't last forever. You need to act fast if you want to get in on the action.

So don't wait - sign up for a demo or live account and start copying the algorithm today. It's easy as pie, and the profits will be rolling in before you know it.

Trust me, once you start copying this algorithm, you'll never look back. You'll be making so much money, you'll be able to retire on a beach somewhere, sipping margaritas. And I'll be right there with you every step of the way, providing support and guidance to make sure you're getting the most out of this incredible opportunity.

@frequencyforex
Replies

notzen
30 Mar 2024, 09:58

you miss the strategy name

@notzen