Q: Strategy invisible ?

Created at 10 Mar 2023, 19:25
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

60trades

Joined 10.03.2023

Q: Strategy invisible ?
10 Mar 2023, 19:25

Hi,

This is regarding Strategy5000

Why is it invisible from the search and only accessible with the link?

First, it was 1 deal executed in the last 24h, now in the last 72h... 
Trades are executed every day and it's still not visible in the search.. 

@60trades
Replies

Spotware
13 Mar 2023, 08:19

Dear trader,

Please note that your strategy needs to have an open position as well to be included in the Strategy List.

Best regards,

cTrader Team

@Spotware

RonnieBaloney
13 Mar 2023, 21:45

RE:

Spotware said:

Dear trader,

Please note that your strategy needs to have an open position as well to be included in the Strategy List.

Best regards,

cTrader Team

what does this even mean?
do you mean you'll only be visible if you have an open position and taken off the list as soon as the position is closed?
if so, it is ridicilous, you can't have an open position all the time. am i missing something?

@RonnieBaloney

ncel01
14 Mar 2023, 10:44

Hi Ronnie,

In fact, we all are missing something here until proven otherwise.

That's not all. You also need to open/close a position every day!

Spotware has been "improving" a lot lately regarding this and, so far, no explanations have been provided.

@ncel01

tadas8891
14 Mar 2023, 17:24

Your "strategy" should be banned. Another cowboy trader without SL. As I said before all those scammers do the same, blow up account and reopen new. Rinse and repeat.  

@tadas8891

60trades
14 Mar 2023, 18:16 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:23 )

RE:

tadas8891 said:

Your "strategy" should be banned. Another cowboy trader without SL. As I said before all those scammers do the same, blow up account and reopen new. Rinse and repeat.  

Hi amigo,

It's obiously a high risk strategy. The portfolio has a trading history which you can check before deciding if you want to copy or not. Keep in mind you decided yourself you want to copy and nobody forced you to do things outside of your comfort zone.

"Scam" is a funny word though. 

@60trades

ncel01
14 Mar 2023, 18:17 ( Updated at: 14 Mar 2023, 18:18 )

Hi tadas,

Whose strategy? Not mine for sure.

Unfortunately, there will always be "cowboys" like this. Do you have a solution for it? I don't think that there is an easy one.

Main rule:

Traders should educate themselves and not following any strategies with such a high leverage/returns in short periods. This is (obviously) a statistical impossibility and sooner or later the result will be the same.

It is not very coherent to follow such strategies and enjoy while these are making profits and then complain when the deterministic event arises (the crash).

In other words, it is not logical to aspire being "rich" from one day to another and not being willing to take a hard risk.

What makes you think that a strategy with, for instance, a ROI of 200%/month is reliable? That's the question you and many traders should ask to yourselves.

@ncel01

60trades
14 Mar 2023, 18:20

RE:

ncel01 said:

Hi tadas,

Whose strategy? Not mine for sure.

Unfortunately, there will always be "cowboys" like this. Do you have a solution for it? I don't think that there is an easy one.

Main rule:

Traders should educate themselves and not following any strategies with such a high leverage/returns in short periods. This is (obviously) a statistical impossibility and sooner or later the result will be the same.

It is not very coherent to follow such strategies and enjoy while these are making profits and then complain when the deterministic event arises (the crash).

In other words, it is not logical to aspire being "rich" from one day to another and not being willing to take a hard risk.

What makes you think that a strategy with, for instance, a ROI of 200%/month is reliable? That's the question you and many traders should ask to yourselves.

He was referring to my strategy. Strategy5000 attracts the eyes as it shows great results and 0 loss. But very few actually dig deeper to see it's very high risk.

@60trades

ncel01
14 Mar 2023, 19:05 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:23 )

RE:

strategy5000 said:

Hi,

This is regarding Strategy5000

Why is it invisible from the search and only accessible with the link?

First, it was 1 deal executed in the last 24h, now in the last 72h... 
Trades are executed every day and it's still not visible in the search.. 

Hi,

Correction: First, it was 1 deal executed in the last 30 days!

However, there was a huge improvement from 24h to 72h. Now there is no longer need to open/close any positions during the weekend, which is amazing! 

It's impressive how some brains can fascinate me.

@ncel01

damlevikram
15 Mar 2023, 04:01

RE:

Spotware said:

Dear trader,

Best regards,

cTrader Team

But How do expect to have open positions all the time? That is not possible. At the same time Other strategies without open positions and not traded for almost 10 days are visible. How is that happening? 

@damlevikram

tadas8891
15 Mar 2023, 09:24 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:23 )

RE: RE:

strategy5000 said:

tadas8891 said:

Hi amigo,

It's obiously a high risk strategy. The portfolio has a trading history which you can check before deciding if you want to copy or not. Keep in mind you decided yourself you want to copy and nobody forced you to do things outside of your comfort zone.

You have no clue what "high risk" is lol You have zero risk management involved in your trading so it mater of time before your new account will blow up and all your followers will loss all money again.

But course it dose not matter for you, because as soon as you start making money you will withdraw most/all of your profits and then you just keep gambling with followers money and living from "performance fees" till finally your new account will burn. And then you just open new account and repeat all over again. 

As I said above you have no clue what high risk trading is I use 1:500 leverage and I risk up to 17% and never managed to blow up account and I loss very often. All because different then you I do have risk management in my trading.

And yes you are scammer and you not alone there is hundreds like you in "cTrader copy", because it so easy for anyone to open "strategy provider account" so it attracts lowest of the low.   

Your new account is ticking bomb with equity swings like this lol One day your losing trade will not come back and your followers will loss all money again. Especially those followers who jointed at later. 

@tadas8891

damlevikram
15 Mar 2023, 10:23 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:23 )

RE:

tadas8891 said:

You can't blame the trader for your loss. Ctrader has given an option of using SL for individual users. If you are so much worried about your equity you should have used your own SL rather than blaming the Trader for not using SL. Another thing is the trade was live almost for 3/4 days and you hade ample time to assess the situation and leave the strategy. It was your negligence that you did not pay attention to the details of USDJPY pair. Profit and loss are part and parcel of Forex trading. Always invest that much you cant afford to loose. Take care and all the best.

@damlevikram

60trades
15 Mar 2023, 10:36 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:23 )

RE: RE: RE:

tadas8891 said:

strategy5000 said:

tadas8891 said:

Hi amigo,

You have no clue what "high risk" is lol You have zero risk management involved in your trading so it mater of time before your new account will blow up and all your followers will loss all money again.

But course it dose not matter for you, because as soon as you start making money you will withdraw most/all of your profits and then you just keep gambling with followers money and living from "performance fees" till finally your new account will burn. And then you just open new account and repeat all over again. 

As I said above you have no clue what high risk trading is I use 1:500 leverage and I risk up to 17% and never managed to blow up account and I loss very often. All because different then you I do have risk management in my trading.

And yes you are scammer and you not alone there is hundreds like you in "cTrader copy", because it so easy for anyone to open "strategy provider account" so it attracts lowest of the low.   

Your new account is ticking bomb with equity swings like this lol One day your losing trade will not come back and your followers will loss all money again. Especially those followers who jointed at later. 

What you say for sure makes sense in your head, and that's fine. Sorry for your loss, I hope it's not a "tiger king financial situation" with you. 

Why did you start copying us in the first place if "it attracts the lowest of the low" ? Or why do you copy at all when you are aware of what cTrader strategies can do to your account?

Anyways stay safe and keep your good vibes pumping :)

I will do my best for the account to grow, and we all hope you are wrong with your previous disappointment point of view forecast.

Now get ready for round 2 ! :)  Let's make it great!

@60trades

tadas8891
15 Mar 2023, 10:40 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:23 )

damlevikram said:

tadas8891 said:

You can't blame the trader for your loss. Ctrader has given an option of using SL for individual users. If you are so much worried about your equity you should have used your own SL rather than blaming the Trader for not using SL. Another thing is the trade was live almost for 3/4 days and you hade ample time to assess the situation and leave the strategy. It was your negligence that you did not pay attention to the details of USDJPY pair. Profit and loss are part and parcel of Forex trading. Always invest that much you cant afford to loose. Take care and all the best.

Wow you are perfect target for scammer like him or you just part of his team :D (Most likely you part of his team). If not having exit plan on bad trades you think is good strategy that its somthing wrong in your head and I feel sorry for his followers lol 

@tadas8891

ncel01
15 Mar 2023, 16:38

@ Strategy5000

Scams is the word that, in fact, suits best these kind of "strategies". Consequently, scammers is the word that, in fact, suits best its providers.

Deliberately, you keep the same harmlessness trading approach, being aware of its consequences, in a totally careless attitude towards investors money and the resultant financial damages.

If not a scam how would you describe it then? Are you just unlucky? Ingenious?

You keep on banging investors "head" against a concrete wall, "hopping" that the wall will break and still you want to be hailed a hero?

The question is: would you behave like this if it was only about your money? I doubt.

So, why not to behave yourself?

We already have the brokers acting carelessly about traders' money. All that traders don't need is "investors" acting the same.

Thanks for your understanding.

@ Tadas,

I just don't get why now it is so evident for you that a strategy is a scam but it was not evident at the moment you started to following it due to its "high return". The due scrutiny is an exercise you should perform before you start following any strategy instead of complaining after it crashed along with your money.

Regarding the 1:500 leverage:

Maybe your account is set to 1:500, however I doubt that you use all the available margin.

If you take it to the limit (100% margin level), then let me know what your "risk management" can do for you.

All your account will be drained by the swaps and commissions only and there is nothing you can do about it.

In fact, high leverage is a true charade that only suits brokers interests. They even apply swaps as they are borrowing money which is obviously not true, making it even more pathetic.

Regrettably, many traders will never understand this and the brokers will continue to benefit from it.

Nevertheless, what I am really worried about are the massive cTrader memory leaks, which are preventing me from making any affective automated trading. And, as far as I see, not many people here is worried about this. That's maybe a detail after all.

I don't really get what the priorities are for these people.

@ncel01

60trades
15 Mar 2023, 17:03 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:23 )

RE:

ncel01 said:

@ Strategy5000

Scams is the word that, in fact, suits best these kind of "strategies". Consequently, scammers is the word that, in fact, suits best its providers.

Deliberately, you keep the same harmlessness trading approach, being aware of its consequences, in a totally careless attitude towards investors money and the resultant financial damages.

If not a scam how would you describe it then? Are you just unlucky? Ingenious?

You keep on banging investors "head" against a concrete wall, "hopping" that the wall will break and still you want to be hailed a hero?

The question is: would you behave like this if it was only about your money? I doubt.

So, why not to behave yourself?

We already have the brokers acting carelessly about traders' money. All that traders don't need is "investors" acting the same.

Thanks for your understanding.

@ Tadas,

I just don't get why now it is so evident for you that a strategy is a scam but it was not evident at the moment you started to following it due to its "high return". The due scrutiny is an exercise you should perform before you start following any strategy instead of complaining after it crashed along with your money.

Regarding the 1:500 leverage:

Maybe your account is set to 1:500, however I doubt that you use all the available margin.

If you take it to the limit (100% margin level), then let me know what your "risk management" can do for you.

All your account will be drained by the swaps and commissions only and there is nothing you can do about it.

In fact, high leverage is a true charade that only suits brokers interests. They even apply swaps as they are borrowing money which is obviously not true, making it even more pathetic.

Regrettably, many traders will never understand this and the brokers will continue to benefit from it.

Nevertheless, what I am really worried about are the massive cTrader memory leaks, which are preventing me from making any affective automated trading. And, as far as I see, not many people here is worried about this. That's maybe a detail after all.

I don't really get what the priorities are for these people.

I won't argue with you. It is whatever you believe it is.  ;) 
I wish you successful trading ahead and successful copy trading if you decide to get ready to rumble again!

@60trades

ncel01
15 Mar 2023, 17:15

Thanks for not arguing. Against facts there are no arguments.

Furthermore, no one is able to take you seriously.

My trading solution is effective and reliable. I don't need to copy anyone nor I need to cause any financial damage to the investors.

@ncel01

60trades
15 Mar 2023, 17:19

RE:

ncel01 said:

My trading solution is effective and reliable. I don't need to copy anyone nor I need to cause any financial damage to the investors.

Sure. You know what's best for you. Enjoy your trading solution. :)

@60trades

tadas8891
04 Apr 2023, 17:57

strategy5000 said:

ncel01 said:

Hey buddy how is your new strategy going on? I guess as expected.  Once again everyone accounts been blown up. Spotware need to change how "copy" works to filter cowboy traders like you and protect investors money. 

@tadas8891

60trades
04 Apr 2023, 19:14 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:23 )

RE: RE: RE:

tadas8891 said:

strategy5000 said:

ncel01 said:

Hey buddy how is your new strategy going on? I guess as expected.  Once again everyone accounts been blown up. Spotware need to change how "copy" works to filter cowboy traders like you and protect investors money. 

Yep, we seriously messed up today. Apology to all. We managed to help a few people today with this issue, but can't help everyone at this point even though we want to. It was just reckless trading today. No time to feel sorry, though. We'll be back on top in no time!

Back online now. Here's the link to re-join: 

@60trades

... Deleted by UFO ...