Copy trade

Created at 10 Mar 2023, 12:48
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
LA

lauricijs

Joined 10.03.2023

Copy trade
10 Mar 2023, 12:48

I am testing some copy options with (demo 8641510) account. 

And yesterday was a bigger fall down one of the strategies which I copied 

But why on my copy portfolio show -96% ROI basically account wiped out!

and in original account just around -10%?

And I am glad not use real money!  if this problem can't fix then it's imposible to copy someone easy way lost all money!

here I add screen shot!
hope team has some solution!

@lauricijs
Replies

bartek004
13 Mar 2023, 12:10

copy scam

Unfortunately I was testing it with real money and lost over 70% of deposit. When I join copy I didn't see that there are a lot of losing positions already opened. So without opening new ones somehow I ve joined losing ones. Withing 5 hours I've lost more than 70%.

@bartek004

acrigney
21 Jun 2023, 04:06

RE: copy scam

Guys I was copying some providers on demo accounts and the same thing happened. They were doing really well then they lost the account. I asked Ctrader if they would add a loss catching feature. I have that in all of my bots. I build ML and grid based bots.

b.lazarecki said:

Unfortunately I was testing it with real money and lost over 70% of deposit. When I join copy I didn't see that there are a lot of losing positions already opened. So without opening new ones somehow I ve joined losing ones. Withing 5 hours I've lost more than 70%.

@acrigney

MoonBoy
22 Jun 2023, 10:54

Well first of all
What account size is he trading ?
Is it Martingale strategy ? ( Most of the 1 Page is, because of ROI and investment ( people think about quick get rich )) 
Is he Using Proper SL ? 
Maybe he is trading indicies like US30 or something like that, and your broker is allowing to trade different lot size then he is. 

@MoonBoy

Doktor.Trader
29 Feb 2024, 08:43 ( Updated at: 29 Feb 2024, 09:08 )

https://ct-sc.icmarkets.com/copy/strategy/77022?u=marcin.mackiewicz

Invitation for new method of trading 

@Doktor.Trader