Drawdown

Created at 03 Nov 2022, 17:10
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
QU

QuanTrade

Joined 08.06.2021

Drawdown
03 Nov 2022, 17:10

Problema di prelievo del saldo massimo.
Mi segnala un Drawdown errato su tutte le strategie anche del 40% che non c'è mai stato.
some even 100%, unbelievable.

@QuanTrade
Replies

Spotware
04 Nov 2022, 10:15

Dear trader,

Can you please report your issue in English and provide a link to your strategy as well?

Best regards,

cTrader Team

@Spotware

QuanTrade
04 Nov 2022, 17:06 ( Updated at: 04 Nov 2022, 17:09 )

Problem with withdrawing the maximum balance.
He reports to me an incorrect Drawdown on all strategies even by 40% which never occurred.
some even 100%, unbelievable.

https:    //ct.topfx.com/copy/strategy/54112        ( a DrawDown of 40.02% is reported which never occurred.)

https:   //ct.topfx.com/copy/strategy/54326         (57,18% Drawdown is reported which never occurred.)

https:   //ct.topfx.com/copy/strategy/54327        ( 104,61%!!!!???? Drawdown is reported which never occurred.)

@QuanTrade

Spotware
07 Nov 2022, 11:34

Dear trader,

We checked the reported strategies and we see no issues in the balance drawdown. They all seem correct.

Best regards,

cTrader Team

@Spotware

QuanTrade
07 Nov 2022, 13:41

DRAWDOWN

As can all be correct, it can be seen from the graph that there was no 40% Drawdown for the first and not even 57% for the second and even less 104% for the third strategy, which would entail a total loss of capital. .
try to double check the equity and the drowdawns, I connected everything on myfxbook and these percentages do not appear.

@QuanTrade

QuanTrade
08 Nov 2022, 21:09 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:23 )

Two examples of my strategies, if you find me the 104 $ drawdown or 40%, there has never been.

@QuanTrade

Spotware
23 Nov 2022, 09:29

Dear trader,

In terms of the calculation algorithm we have implemented, everything is calculated correctly. We calculate the drawdown for the day starting from the initial deposit and then only take into account changes in trading profit/loss for the day, without taking into account deposits and withdrawals. This algorithm can lead to the situation, when a user has deposit his/her account and had a drawdown equal to the initial deposit, but the real account balance was much higher, we will get a drawdown of 100% or more in the calculation. Changing the drawdown calculation algorithm, which will take into account deposit/withdrawals, requires significant development, we will plan it for the beginning of next year.

Best Regards,

cTrader Team

@Spotware

QuanTrade
26 Nov 2022, 19:26 ( Updated at: 26 Nov 2022, 19:27 )

Ok I understand, but so I have to keep a strategy that scores -100%, it's not nice, ok I can count on myfxbook, but for those who exclusively use Ctrader copy... it's bad publicity´ for me as a strategy provider.

@QuanTrade