How can 3 strategy providers blow their accounts in the same way after 1 year of solid performance? (Calm, Higher, Useonim)

Created at 06 Jul 2022, 19:17
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
PR

PROFxTRADER

Joined 06.07.2022

How can 3 strategy providers blow their accounts in the same way after 1 year of solid performance? (Calm, Higher, Useonim)
06 Jul 2022, 19:17

Hello,

I was wondering how can 3 strategy providers blow their accounts in the same way after 1 year of really solid performance and with 2 million copying capital combined ?

Is there a benefit for doing so for them?

Cheers

@PROFxTRADER
Replies

fabricebaron
07 Jul 2022, 08:24 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

I see. I think it was the same guy. i think he opened positions on the reverse to steal the money and make easy 1 millions and i think there is another Bacaca is scamming right now 

@fabricebaron

PROFxTRADER
08 Jul 2022, 15:53 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE:

fabricebaron said:

I see. I think it was the same guy. i think he opened positions on the reverse to steal the money and make easy 1 millions and i think there is another Bacaca is scamming right now 

How do they make money doing this? These accounts were trading $2.000 balances. 

Regards

@PROFxTRADER

makhzen
13 Jul 2022, 01:30

How it's possible to scam ? they have only performance fees

@makhzen

Trader.1
20 Jul 2022, 10:47

I lost money on these 3 strategy providers but I don't get how. I got multiple "Urgent notice - Stop Out. Action required" mails from ctrader like this one for example:

You can see that he is selling with a close price lower than his entry but he is losing money on this trade!

How is this possible??

@Trader.1

PanagiotisCharalampous
21 Jul 2022, 10:17

Hi Trader.1,

You should talk to your broker to check this trade and explain why it is in loss.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous

jakemale
29 Jul 2022, 06:38 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE:

Hi, How did you get on going back to ICMarkets with this?

I have the same issues on multiple trades today that have blown my account. 

Makes no sense at all. 

Would be interested to hear how you got on. 

cheers 

Trader.1 said:

I lost money on these 3 strategy providers but I don't get how. I got multiple "Urgent notice - Stop Out. Action required" mails from ctrader like this one for example:

You can see that he is selling with a close price lower than his entry but he is losing money on this trade!

How is this possible??

@jakemale